Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

Statusmatch....will I ever get a feedback?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2016, 8:25 am
Original Poster

Hi,

I asked for a statusmatch 40 days ago and I'm still waiting for a response. Sent it twice to two different mails and also contacted LATAM via fb when I've seen nothing happened.
They only say "we're working on it and will make you know".

Anyone here had a similar experience?

Thank you
Old Jun 28, 2016, 5:34 pm

Programs: Latampass Black
Yep! I ended up with 3 different case numbers because everytime I called they'd give me a new one. Still waiting though...
Old Jul 4, 2016, 4:59 pm

Programs: BA
They seem to have given up processing all my my open cases. Haven't heard from them in weeks.

They're clearly devoting all their efforts to make sure they piss off their FFs.
Old Jul 4, 2016, 7:15 pm

Programs: Delta 1MM/PM, BAEC GGL, Asiana Diamond Plus(Lifetime), AC *Tangerine
In my experience the quickest way to get LAN off their butt is a nasty post on their Facebook wall. The social media team seems to be able to get things moving in a couple of days. That's in spite of the Back Orifice.

Given it's LAN (and looks like LATAM now as well) YMMV
Old Jul 6, 2016, 11:53 am
Original Poster

After "some" new messagges via facebook they finally upgraded my status to LATAM Platinum (OWS) but it will expiry in 03/17. I statusmatched from TK Gold which will expiry 10/17

I have to insert my FF card number on IB website but there's no LATAM. Only LAN or TAM. What do I have to select?
Old Jul 6, 2016, 12:17 pm

Programs: Delta 1MM/PM, BAEC GGL, Asiana Diamond Plus(Lifetime), AC *Tangerine
OP,

For your last question does your card say LATAM Pass? If so ten choose LAN if not choose TAM.
Old Jul 6, 2016, 1:48 pm

Programs: LANPASS
Originally Posted by Sciamano
After "some" new messagges via facebook they finally upgraded my status to LATAM Platinum (OWS) but it will expiry in 03/17. I statusmatched from TK Gold which will expiry 10/17
That would be correct. LAN matches you until the next re-qualification window, which is yearly on March, not until the expiration of your elite status in the other airline

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.