Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

Good news base fares allow pre-seat selection

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Good news base fares allow pre-seat selection

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2016, 8:35 am

Programs: UA Plat; *A Gold; Marriott Gold
Thanks ZPaul - I had read elsewhere that the first couple of rows had extra room but maybe not on the purely domestic Chile fleet? We are reserved for now in row 4 so it sounds like that's as good as we can get for now, and we'll arrive earlier and ask about the exits rows.

Cheers!
Old Nov 22, 2016, 2:39 pm

Programs: BA Gold, AVIS Presidents Club
I'm Having issues reserving seats on JJ itinerary
4x flights- MAD to GRU business, GRU-EZE business then EZE-GRU economy, GRU-MAD business.
LATAM website comes up with an error, customer services on phone were worse than useless 'sorry you can't check in until 28 hours before flight'. I know that, I don't want to check in I want to reserve seats in advance as the tab on the website suggests!
Ive entered my booking ref and surname via the Royal Jordanian site as suggested above but whilst I can actually see a seat map and select a seat it has no way to confirm the selection so it doesn't stick.

Any help appreciated

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.