myVEGAS Facebook Game - Free Rooms, Shows, Buffets, etc

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

myVEGAS Facebook Game - Free Rooms, Shows, Buffets, etc

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2015, 9:56 am

Programs: HiltonH-Diamond, IHG-Plat, Hyatt-Diamond,SPG-newbie
So is the chip align with each other when playing on computer and phone? I see the LP is match but not chip
Old Jul 9, 2015, 6:49 pm

Originally Posted by tdrag97
So is the chip align with each other when playing on computer and phone? I see the LP is match but not chip
No. Only the LP matches.
Old Aug 4, 2015, 11:14 am

Using yuor rewards

Thanks to everyone on here, my husband and I have started playing 'MyVegas' and we are now looking at using some of these rewards for our trip in October.
Just a quick question....can we each use 3 rewards while we are there? we have both got different accounts. We were looking at using the reward of getting a room in Mirage for $59 a night for 2 nights, and then a 2-4-1 buffet. Does this cover both of us for the 2 nights in the Mirage. (I take it the reward is per room, not per person).
Can we then get 3 rewards under my husbands account and both use them? thanks
Old Aug 5, 2015, 1:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by gronkeady
Thanks to everyone on here, my husband and I have started playing 'MyVegas' and we are now looking at using some of these rewards for our trip in October.
Just a quick question....can we each use 3 rewards while we are there? we have both got different accounts. We were looking at using the reward of getting a room in Mirage for $59 a night for 2 nights, and then a 2-4-1 buffet. Does this cover both of us for the 2 nights in the Mirage. (I take it the reward is per room, not per person).
Can we then get 3 rewards under my husbands account and both use them? thanks
Sorry that you are a little late to the party as almost all good rewards have been pulled or turned into a bogo or otherwise devalued. There should be rules on my vegas site but I do know it is one room reward per person so you each could separately claim one night. Good luck..if you see a reward you want grab it now. ..probably will not be available later. This game is a total waste of time now imo. I have tons of points and nothing worth spending on.
Thankfully I have scored lots of freebies over the years.
Old Aug 6, 2015, 6:34 pm

Originally Posted by corky
Sorry that you are a little late to the party as almost all good rewards have been pulled or turned into a bogo or otherwise devalued. There should be rules on my vegas site but I do know it is one room reward per person so you each could separately claim one night. Good luck..if you see a reward you want grab it now. ..probably will not be available later. This game is a total waste of time now imo. I have tons of points and nothing worth spending on.
Thankfully I have scored lots of freebies over the years.
Thanks for getting back to me... Just wondering then how you managed to get freebies and what were they? 😜
Old Aug 7, 2015, 12:29 pm

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Bonvoy Platinum, Hyatt Globalist
No kidding. My family and I got a ton of rewards. It was best when the game was new since this was when rewards had low redemption rates and the actual redemptions were quite great. We still have a total combined points balance of 2.5M+.

A few things we redeemed over the past few years:
8 room nights at the Mirage
4 “O” show tickets
4 Zarkana show tickets
4 KA show tickets
4 $50 dining credit at Monte Carlo
12 Aria buffet dinner passes
12 Aria buffet lunch passes
12 Bellagio buffet dinner passes
12 Bellagio buffet lunch passes
Old Aug 7, 2015, 2:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I have been playing from the beginning when they actually had great rewards.
Off the top of my head
2 free nights at Aria and also Mandalay. ...weekend consecutive nights. Also free weekend nights at MC, Luxor, MGM, several $150 steak dinners at Excalibur (not bogo or minimum spending). Premium tix to Ka, Zarkana, Love. Other buffets, meals, free play etc.
Gradually those rewards started disappearing. You could even choose Bellagio fountain songs or get complete wedding package.
Now all you get is a free pizza topping or 25%off rack rate midweek off season.
Old Aug 7, 2015, 8:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Jimgotkp
No kidding. My family and I got a ton of rewards. It was best when the game was new since this was when rewards had low redemption rates and the actual redemptions were quite great. We still have a total combined points balance of 2.5M+.

A few things we redeemed over the past few years:
8 room nights at the Mirage
4 “O” show tickets
4 Zarkana show tickets
4 KA show tickets
4 $50 dining credit at Monte Carlo
12 Aria buffet dinner passes
12 Aria buffet lunch passes
12 Bellagio buffet dinner passes
12 Bellagio buffet lunch passes
We did "O", I tried to get my wife to do some of the other shows but she kept putting it off--and now us locals don't get show tickets other than the VIP packages that are >>$1M.
Old Aug 9, 2015, 4:49 am

UK?

I am in the UK.. I think our rewards might be different and they seem to be the same ones everyday. There are still comp rooms and free dinner buffets at each hotel. I just need to keep saving up points. I have played on and off for a week and have 10,000. Does that sound about right? Also people were talking about building hotels in the game. How do you do that? Is it just going on and completing the journeys? Sorry for all the questions ☺️ And thanks for all the replies 👍
Old Aug 10, 2015, 9:00 am

Programs: Delta Gold, HH Gold
Also people were talking about building hotels in the game. How do you do that? Is it just going on and completing the journeys? ��
It sounds to me like you are playing the game on your iPad or related device. You do not build hotels in this version of the game. Know that you can also play this game inside Facebook on your computer - they are two separate games, but you loyalty points (gold coins) are tied together. You can also play the MyVegas Blackjack on your iPad, which is a third separate game in which you can add loyalty points to your account. You build hotels at various levels inside the Facebook version of the game. You also send and receive gifts from your Facebook friends who also play MyVegas, that increase your playing points (red coins). I would recommend playing all three games every day if you want to maximize your accumulation of loyalty points.
Old Aug 10, 2015, 1:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I am in the UK.. I think our rewards might be different and they seem to be the same ones everyday. There are still comp rooms and free dinner buffets at each hotel. I just need to keep saving up points. I have played on and off for a week and have 10,000. Does that sound about right? Also people were talking about building hotels in the game. How do you do that? Is it just going on and completing the journeys? Sorry for all the questions ☺️ And thanks for all the replies 👍
Yes there are some midweek comp rooms but check availability calendars and you will see very few dates to use them unless you are looking at Station hotels. ..off the strip so no thanks. There are mega restrictions on everything so be sure to read the fine print before you get your heart set on something.
Old Aug 11, 2015, 4:54 am

Thanks very much for the replies.. Spent the day yesterday setting up a new facebook account, a MLife account and cashing in some of the promo codes for free coins on Facebook. Also linked up the 2 app games I was playing to my Facebook account. I think I earned over 7,000 LP in one day... Which is brilliant. Thanks again for your help. I have 2 months to rack up as many LP's as I can . Then Vegas here we come 😍
Old Aug 13, 2015, 1:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
Thanks very much for the replies.. Spent the day yesterday setting up a new facebook account, a MLife account and cashing in some of the promo codes for free coins on Facebook. Also linked up the 2 app games I was playing to my Facebook account. I think I earned over 7,000 LP in one day... Which is brilliant. Thanks again for your help. I have 2 months to rack up as many LP's as I can . Then Vegas here we come 😍
Be sure to look in the MyVegas Friends group for the thread titled "Large Chip Shares." It gets updated every day but if you go on now, there will literally be tens of thousands of red chips available. Check in every several hours on FB and your phone for free chips, as someone mentioned upthread, since the LPs are combined.

I play for both my own and my wife's account and on our last trip, we each got 1X$50 play credit, 1X$25 play credit and a dinner buffet for two at Aria.

Mike
Old Dec 16, 2015, 4:12 pm

Programs: AA, Delta, United, SPG plat, Hyatt dia
I am about to do a long weekend in Las Vegas and I am planning on using up as many of my 300k points as possible.
The rewards have just gotten terrible-especially if you re a weekend visitor.
I will be done with this game after that
Old Dec 18, 2015, 2:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by bigguyinpasadena
I am about to do a long weekend in Las Vegas and I am planning on using up as many of my 300k points as possible.
The rewards have just gotten terrible-especially if you re a weekend visitor.
I will be done with this game after that
I was there ovet thanksgiving and even though I have 800k in points, the only reward I got was the Tender steakhouse which I would not go back to. There was nothing else that interested me. I am pretty much done too except I am hoping I might get a free room at some point. No more 2 free nights at Aria or MB anymore though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.