Question about Caesar's Suites

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2012, 9:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exp, but not sure for how long. Enterprise Platinum woo-hoo!

There is a promotion going on which includes 3 nights in a suite at Caesar's. I have been to Vegas many times but never stayed at Caesar's, and have heard mixed reviews of the whole property.

The promotion says you get a suite but doesn't say what kind of suite. What I'd like is something comparable to Venetian, reasonably large, upgraded inside with beds, jacuzzi, etc. Don't really want a huge room that looks like an overgrown Holiday Inn.

Is anyone familiar with the suites at Caesar's, and know what's reasonable to expect? Obviously they will have some flexibility of what they give me since the promotion is non-specific, but what's reasonable to expect?

Thanks in advance. Quick response appreciated since the promotion is tomorrow.
Old May 13, 2012, 5:59 am

Programs: Motel 6 Club Avoir Le Cafard
There's no standard definition of a Las Vegas "suite." Could be anything from a slightly larger room to a living room, bedroom and a jacuzzi, and of course there are high-roller suites that can be massively huge (although it doesn't sound like you'd get one of these on this promotion). Suggest you try the hotel website.
Old May 13, 2012, 10:16 am

Caesar's uses the term "suite" loosely, because they have so many different room types, and hence there is a huge variance in which rooms they classify as a "suite."

IMHO, the promotion will net you a slightly larger room with a small sofa. Caesars calls these rooms "suites" because you get 10 SQ feet extra.

It will NOT be similar to the Venetian/Palazzo suites, where even the smallest rooms there have a separate living area, even if it is not divided from the bedroom area by a wall.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.