Show Tickets... Best Place to Buy?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2011, 1:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES

Going to Vegas next weekend. I am looking to buy tickets to Zumanity and Barry Manilow. Seems so far that LasVegas.com has the best deals so far.. Any other idea on where I might get a better deal? Would not rule out a dinner / show package if that is available...

Thanks.
Old Aug 6, 2011, 7:55 pm

I don't know pricing or ticket fees from Lasvegas.com, as I have never bought anything on their site.

If you buy directly from Cirque du Soleil's website and enter the code "zumanity", you will find tickets for next weekend at $55 each. So, for two people, it is $110 plus $17.90 in fees, for a total price of $127.90.

For Barry Manilow, Travelzoo has a special on their website for up to 30% off tickets for his show.

I have heard that the half price tix booth on the Strip sells tickets to some shows, but you need to go there the day of the show to buy.
Old Aug 6, 2011, 8:15 pm

Programs: AA-EXP, BAEC Silver, Hyatt-Globalist, Hilton-gold, SPG-gold
there are several discount ticket booths that you can go to for same day show tickets. If you want specific show tickets, you should buy them ahead of time. If you are not particular, I suggest going and seeing whats available. Ive gotten cheap cirque tickets there.
Old Aug 6, 2011, 10:28 pm

I would suggest to try these people out when you get there, http://www.tix4tonight.com/ It is sorta like Hotwire/Priceline in that they sell tix for a discount when there are more seats than they can normally sell. Discounts range from 20% to 50% depending on how many seats they have to sell. I have never used them myself as I don't go to shows, but they are always busy when I walk by.
Old Aug 7, 2011, 3:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
Thanks forthe help. We snagged some great seats at both shows at great prices from Travelzoo and the Cirque sites.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.