Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Space+ seats LAN 787-9 JFK-SCL

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2015, 7:24 pm
Original Poster

Space+ seats LAN 787-9 JFK-SCL

I am flying LAN for the first time JFK-SCL-JFK in November on the 787-9 on an S fare.

I booked through the LAN website and was able to select seats but not in the Space+ section. Do I understand correctly that those seats become available at check-in 48 hours before departure? How much does LAN charge for the extra 2" of space?

Looking forward to visiting Chile!
Old Oct 19, 2015, 8:48 pm

Programs: Delta 1MM/PM, BAEC GGL, Asiana Diamond Plus(Lifetime), AC *Tangerine
Only the LAN Comodoros/Black and (I think) Premium Silvers and their OW equivalents get access to the Space+ seats early. Usually those seats won't be open until the airport if you don't have status with OW.
Old Oct 19, 2015, 10:37 pm

Programs: LAN COMODORO
Originally Posted by ttuna3
Only the LAN Comodoros/Black and (I think) Premium Silvers and their OW equivalents get access to the Space+ seats early. Usually those seats won't be open until the airport if you don't have status with OW.
I dont know about the international flys, but on domestic the SPACE+ can be given in the airport if you get early and ask in a nice way.
Old Nov 10, 2015, 10:59 am

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
At check in there were two of these available for $100 (bulkhead). I could also buy seats in the front with no extra room for $50.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.