Search

Modifying a booking online

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2015, 8:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC
Modifying a booking online

Hi

A few days ago I made a booking on the Chile website in D class. I'm 99% sure it said it was flexible, only needing to pay if the fare was higher. I want to move my flight by 2 days. Is there any way to do this online? When I go to My Trip there is basically no functionality other than seat selection. Will I have to call them?

Thanks
Old Sep 28, 2015, 11:28 am

Programs: LANPASS Comodoro (Emerald), others
Originally Posted by shefgab
Hi

A few days ago I made a booking on the Chile website in D class. I'm 99% sure it said it was flexible, only needing to pay if the fare was higher. I want to move my flight by 2 days. Is there any way to do this online? When I go to My Trip there is basically no functionality other than seat selection. Will I have to call them?

Thanks
Hi sefgab. No online way, sadly, you'll need to call in. Good luck!
Old Sep 29, 2015, 2:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by bingocallerb22
Hi sefgab. No online way, sadly, you'll need to call in. Good luck!
That's a shame. Thanks. Hopefully there'll be no holding listening to messages saying "why not visit our website" like when you call BA!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.