Wiki Posts
Search

Status Match

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2015, 7:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: CX Gold, QF Bronze
Status Match

is that the status match to LANPASS Comodoro now closed temporarily? Any signs of resuming the status match? want to get an OWE status very soon
Old Aug 29, 2015, 9:36 pm

Programs: LAN COMODORO
My uncle just got Comodoro Last Week by match with United Platinum.

For what i read before you just need it a few South American routes on your elite statements. Now is harder coz you need to have a Route that Lan or Tam flys. For example he had a SCL to LAX on Copa but since he change planes on Panama City that fly was not valid, but on an older statament had a SCL to BOG and that is a Lan route was OK.

Then you will also need to have a fly on Lan or Tam on you Lanpass statement, he had a fly SCL IQQ and was asked to send the ticket number.

After all that and 72 hours he got Comodoro (he was looking for Silver so Comodoro was a nice surprice)
Old Aug 31, 2015, 10:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: CX Gold, QF Bronze
Originally Posted by PABLOCO
My uncle just got Comodoro Last Week by match with United Platinum.

For what i read before you just need it a few South American routes on your elite statements. Now is harder coz you need to have a Route that Lan or Tam flys. For example he had a SCL to LAX on Copa but since he change planes on Panama City that fly was not valid, but on an older statament had a SCL to BOG and that is a Lan route was OK.

Then you will also need to have a fly on Lan or Tam on you Lanpass statement, he had a fly SCL IQQ and was asked to send the ticket number.

After all that and 72 hours he got Comodoro (he was looking for Silver so Comodoro was a nice surprice)
When he lodged the application to LAN?
Old Aug 31, 2015, 10:51 pm

Programs: LAN COMODORO
Originally Posted by derek2010
When he lodged the application to LAN?
This process toke about 6 weeks or more. With the info that i gived to you will problably take less. This is kind of how it was made.

He send an email to the status match address (i cant renember the address but you can find it on statusmatcher). In that email was is FFC and a screen shot of his main screen on United where they show the last activity (incluided the LAX to SCL fly i toll you about).

After about 2 weeks he got a responce that they will re send that email to the area that manages matches and got a case number.

1 week after that he got an email from the case saying that withing 5 days he will get an awnser.... after 7 days he called and got toll that the fly with Copa was not valid because he swap planes so Lan takes it at 2 diferent flys and Lan does not fly SCL to PTY or PTY to LAX. He was asked to send an email with the statement on United showing a fly that Tam or Lan operates.

He send it right that day, again was toll to wait for 5 days, on day 5 he called again to check the info and got toll now that he has to have a Lanpass acount with a fly on it withing last 12 month. He didnt have any but he send it back the reservation code for the SCL IQQ fly that he got in about 7 days after that date.

Again was toll to wait for 5 days and again he called after no anwser at day 5. He was asked to send the ticket number after he had take the fly.

He sended the ticket number on a friday and got the match next tuesday. Again not any email i just check his lanpass acount that now says comodoro.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.