Wiki Posts
Search

New interiors

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2014, 6:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: LANPASS Comodoro (Emerald), others
New interiors

Got my upgrade MIALIM. When I got on-board saw why. New interior with more seats (30) apparently flies this route sometimes. Loved it. The seat design better, better pockets, control out if the way and the IFE super bueno. Really quite well done.
Old Nov 7, 2014, 9:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by bingocallerb22
Got my upgrade MIALIM. When I got on-board saw why. New interior with more seats (30) apparently flies this route sometimes. Loved it. The seat design better, better pockets, control out if the way and the IFE super bueno. Really quite well done.
Other than the seat width, a very good product. (I've yet to fly on the 787 version.)
Old Nov 7, 2014, 11:33 am

Programs: OW Emerald SPG Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Are you referring to the red seats? Those have been out for some time now. Or is there something newer?
Old Nov 8, 2014, 12:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LANPASS Comodoro (Emerald), others
Originally Posted by postular
Are you referring to the red seats? Those have been out for some time now. Or is there something newer?
Yes senor, the red ones. New to me, as was 30 J seats (normally my routes have 18). looks like I have the old ones going back though, so maybe not good to get spoiled like that
Old Nov 24, 2014, 3:34 am

Programs: LATAM PASS Black Signature, AA EXP 3MM, BA Blue
You were very lucky to get the new Premium Business Class 767 on the MIA-LIM route. LAN only has three 767s with them in the fleet and soon they will be transferred to TAM. LAN just received its last 787-8 featuring the same Premium Business class that you flew on.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.