Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

LAN upgrade with kms & coupons fare classes

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LAN upgrade with kms & coupons fare classes

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2016, 10:43 pm
Ambassador: LATAM
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by jlarroulet
LANPASS rules state that should you request a cancellation and have your kms reinstated, they'll be reinstated according to their original expiration date.
I only just spotted this, thanks for the info
Old Jun 19, 2016, 4:44 pm

Programs: ALL
Upgrade Coupons from LANPass Signature Visa Card

I have just received my new LANPass Signature Visa Card and was just informed by their customer service that I will not receive the three upgrade coupons until next year, since they only send them out once a year.
Is anyone able to confirm this or tell me how long it took you to receive your upgrade coupon.
I was expecting to receive these upgrades now.
Thanks
Old Jun 19, 2016, 10:15 pm
Ambassador: LATAM
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver
Hi BRUCANTO, welcome to FT and the LAN forum

This thread relates to upgradeable classes and your question is quite specific. Can I recommend you repost it as a question in its own right in the LAN forum rather than at the bottom of this thread? There more people will see it and you are more likely to get an answer

All the best

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.