Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Korean Air | SkyPass
Reload this Page >

Can we avoid having to retrieve and recheck our bags here?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2017, 3:24 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Used Korean air to book an award to LAX to HNL on Delta. We would like to fly onward to Kauai island, for which we'll have to buy separate tickets.

Even though Hawaiian air partners with Delta, judging by calls I've made there doesn't seem to be any way to have our bags checked directly thru to LIH and avoid having to leave security and recheck our bags.

Is this correct?
Old Mar 28, 2017, 4:09 pm

You'll probably have better luck in the Delta Forum. Look for the thread on "Interlining". I looked quickly and it seems correct that you won't be able to check your bag all the way through, but the people in that forum will have way more experience with this than me.
Old Mar 28, 2017, 4:20 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Great answer and thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.