Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SkyPass Transfer

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2017, 5:44 pm
Original Poster

SkyPass Transfer

Have a quick question for you...I have an award ticket that is currently on hold with Korean, and I'm trying to figure out how to transfer miles to Korean to purchase the ticket. If I transfer SPG points that empties my SPG account (and it's expensive to transfer AMEX points back into SPG to fill it up). I called Delta to try to book using Skymiles, and they were unhelpful to say the least. I don't have any Chase Rewards points. Are there any other ways to transfer miles/points to Korean Air?
Old Jan 4, 2017, 6:13 pm

The short answer is no. You can't transfer miles/points from one airline to another. SPG and Chase UR are pretty much the only options. If it's a KE flight and KE releases the seats to its partners at the saver level, then you may be able to book them via its partner's programs (e.g. DL or AS or HA) if you have enough miles in those programs.
Old Jan 6, 2017, 5:16 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist, DL Plat, UA Silver
No and keep in mind you can't book KE F with Delta.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.