Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Miles for Lounge access

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2016, 5:43 am
Original Poster

Miles for Lounge access

I've read that you can use 4000 miles to gain access to the lounge but that's where it really stopped. I've not got a few questions which I'm hoping someone will be able to answer for me.

1. Is the access just to the general business lounge? This site https://www.loungebuddy.com/ICN shows about 4 different Korean Airline lounges so is it limited to a particular one.

2. Do I need a Korean airlines card or is it just linked to the boarding pass allowing me to walk up and gain access?

3. The ticket was issued by Air France but the flight is operated and marketed as a Korean Airlines flight, is that ok?
Old Dec 15, 2016, 8:57 pm
Original Poster

I'm off in a couple of days, does anyone know anything about this scheme which on the Korean Airlines website is called the 'Kal Lounge Bonus' cause KE when I called them also seemed puzzled.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.