Community
Wiki Posts
Search

KE avail on Delta

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2016, 2:20 pm
Original Poster

KE avail on Delta

I see that on the Korean air website there is generous biz seats available for the route I would like to take - yet delta shows nothing.

I also see that KE notes that empty seats will be given to award seat requests.

Anyone know how I can either get access to KE inventory on DL OR standby for KE awards?

Bonus if you have a good way to transfer Amex miles to KE.
Old Sep 17, 2016, 5:12 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by jakemalloy
Anyone know how I can either get access to KE inventory on DL OR standby for KE awards?
KE releases 1 seat per flight to DL and when it's gone it's gone. The two airlines do not play well together.

Doesn't exist. Chase or SPG.
Old Sep 18, 2016, 6:50 am
Original Poster

That is pathetic - why even bother calling it a partnership.
Old Sep 18, 2016, 9:50 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
I know. I went through all the possibilities when trying to find a way to book ICN-BKK when KE showed a wide open cabin and DL showed nothing.

Ultimately I changed dates and was able to score the single DL seat on ICN-HKT.
Old Sep 18, 2016, 1:48 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond/*G, IHG Diamond Amb, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Kacee
KE releases 1 seat per flight to DL and when it's gone it's gone. The two airlines do not play well together.

Doesn't exist. Chase or SPG.
Is KE availability with Alitalia better than 1 seat per flight?

Alitalia is a transfer partner of Amex MR and you should be able to use their miles to book KE award.
Old Sep 30, 2016, 6:48 pm

I see that on the Korean air website there is generous biz seats available for the route I would like to take - yet delta shows nothing.

I also see that KE notes that empty seats will be given to award seat requests.

Of course, that is cause KE doesn't have easy to obtain miles. So their availability is great.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.