Search

KE 628 CGK-ICN Service Schedule

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2016, 10:52 pm
Used to be mmsteidl
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLAT for life, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum, IHG Plat Ambassador
KE 628 CGK-ICN Service Schedule

I recently took the CGK-ICN night flight on Asiana (C-Class), and was a little bewildered by the service schedule: just a sandwich served at the beginning of the flight, full breakfast served before landing. Not the best thing if you were not aware and did not have dinner.

Anyone knows how KE is handling this? The flight leaves more than an hour earlier, so maybe there is dinner. I want to be prepared for my upcoming flight on the weekend.

Thanks in advance.
Old May 12, 2016, 1:37 am

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
The website lists the information here.

https://kr.koreanair.com/korea/ko/tr...east-asia.html

It appears that for an evening flight to Incheon from Jakarta. They group the Southeas Asia flights as the same schedule, and yes, of course Jakarta is a longer flight. Either way, your meal will be at the end of the flight.

Hour One: Beverages
Hour Two: Duty Free
Hour Three: Beverages
Hour Four: Meal

As this is in "hour four" as a meal, it will be breakfast. Korean Air breakfast is usually meat/protein with rice or noodles, rice porridge OR an omelet. Even though it says "Beverages," they won't be running around with the lights on. Same for duty free. They know everyone wants to sleep.

After all, this is KE. They close those shades and black out the cabin for daytime flights haha.
Old May 12, 2016, 10:41 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat HH Diamond
Strange. I just took this flight (KE) on May 4 and we had a full meal right after take off, plus a breakfast before landing. I remember thinking I wonder why the full meal, as it didn't follow the service schedule!
Old May 12, 2016, 10:43 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat HH Diamond
Was not my experience at all. Full meal full lights, lasting two hours after take off. Two hours of quiet time to sleep. Then breakfast two hours before landing. Not very conducive to any sleep!

Originally Posted by mikesaidyes
The website lists the information here.

https://kr.koreanair.com/korea/ko/tr...east-asia.html

It appears that for an evening flight to Incheon from Jakarta. They group the Southeas Asia flights as the same schedule, and yes, of course Jakarta is a longer flight. Either way, your meal will be at the end of the flight.

Hour One: Beverages
Hour Two: Duty Free
Hour Three: Beverages
Hour Four: Meal

As this is in "hour four" as a meal, it will be breakfast. Korean Air breakfast is usually meat/protein with rice or noodles, rice porridge OR an omelet. Even though it says "Beverages," they won't be running around with the lights on. Same for duty free. They know everyone wants to sleep.

After all, this is KE. They close those shades and black out the cabin for daytime flights haha.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.