Community
Wiki Posts
Search

KE ATL ?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2015, 9:58 am
Original Poster

KE ATL ?

1. Anyone know if KE is going to keep the A380 on the ATL-ICN route?
I'm currently booked to leave on 11/2 on the A380 but looking at the most recent flights it looks like most days are seeing a 77W.

2. Also does KE offer any lounge access for passengers in F out of ATL other than Delta Skyclub access?

Thanks,

MDMD
Old Sep 3, 2015, 3:15 pm

Originally Posted by MDMD
2. Also does KE offer any lounge access for passengers in F out of ATL other than Delta Skyclub access?
No
Old Sep 4, 2015, 12:45 am

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
I always wonder how they keep the 380 there, but if they're overselling by 60 seats some days, I guess they're doing just fine.

They do like to rotate it some days, though. There's no real rhyme or reason to it. I'd say, if anything, they'd go back to 777 for winter.

Speaking of KE and ATL, I got a GREAT sale ticket. 1300 USD round trip Seoul to Atlanta for CHRISTMAS! That's, honestly, unbelievable. Normally, it's 2,000 USD.
Old Sep 10, 2015, 6:45 am

Programs: DL SkyMiles PM/2MM, AA Plat, IC Diam. Amb., Peninsula regular, amanjunkie
Looks like A380 and 77W ops vary by day during fall-winter schedule. In October, we go out on 77W Friday but come back on A380 Monday.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.