Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LAX to HKG Economy, which airline?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2015, 9:11 pm
Original Poster

Question LAX to HKG Economy, which airline?

So I'm flying Economy from LAX to HKG via ICN. Is Asiana or Korean Air noticeably better in Economy Class? Thanks in advance!
Old Mar 6, 2015, 11:04 am

Should be about the same if u pick the A380 plane.
Both are new.

Depends which fare is cheaper and which frequent flier miles u want to credit to.

Originally Posted by intheairup
So I'm flying Economy from LAX to HKG via ICN. Is Asiana or Korean Air noticeably better in Economy Class? Thanks in advance!
Old Mar 6, 2015, 8:22 pm

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
They will both be about the same. If you take the afternoon flight out of LAX, they will both be on A380. You'll get to Korea on both within 20 minutes of each other. At ICN, they both have 380 flights to HKG around 7:45p. Again, the same. That being said, if you take other flights, you will be on older equipment (ex-LAX) that some say is not as nice (but, in economy, i think it's barely noticeable).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.