Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Korean Air | SkyPass
Reload this Page >

KE lounge access at LAX when traveling on DL award

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2015, 7:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT, SPG GLD, PC PLT SPIRE

I am traveling on a DL coach award LAX-ICN-BKK. Can I use a Skypass lounge access award (4k miles pp) and access the KE lounge at LAX? There are four of us so I would use 16k Skypass miles.

What does "The ticket must have been issued with a Korean Air flight number"? My DL award ticket has me flying on KE flight 12 (not booked as a DL codeshare with a DL flight number xxxx operated by KE).

Thanks for the help and guidance.

Following are details from KE website:
Lounges
Redemption miles (per one person)
International Domestic
4,000 2,000
KAL Lounge Award program allows SKYPASS members to redeem miles for access to
KAL Prestige Class Lounges operated by Korean Air.
· The ticket must have been issued with a Korean Air flight number.
· Lounge access is available on the day of travel and is subject to lounge availability.
(KAL Lounge Award is not available during the peak season Jul. 25 – Aug.5)
· Transferring awards and Family Plan are not applicable. By redeeming additional mileage
from your account, you may invite accompanying passenger(s) up to four passengers including
yourself travelling on a Korean Air flight

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.