Search

missing flight on award ticket

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2014, 10:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: co ba
missing flight on award ticket

Hi, question:
I a have an award on Korean air skypass jfk-icn in 1st. I am a bit nervous that if i hit traffic I may miss the flight ( i canty leave earlier as I have a meeting that I must attend). If i miss the flight will i lose my award/miles, or will I be able to exchange for a a flight in the future-redeposit.
I probably will not be able to call the service center if I see I am stuck in traffic as my flight is at 1 am, imagine that the center will be closed.
Old Jun 13, 2014, 2:24 pm

Did you use your KE miles for the KE flight? Then you'll enjoy extremely flexible KE's policy regarding cancel and change. If I'm not wrong, even if you no-show it, you'll get a full refund for tax and miles. And KE will do their best to rebook you to the next day flight, which you may have to standby if it's full.
Old Jun 14, 2014, 1:03 am

Programs: DL, CX
Assuming you are using Skypass miles, you will get full refund even if you have missed the flight.

Originally Posted by mhron
Hi, question:
I a have an award on Korean air skypass jfk-icn in 1st. I am a bit nervous that if i hit traffic I may miss the flight ( i canty leave earlier as I have a meeting that I must attend). If i miss the flight will i lose my award/miles, or will I be able to exchange for a a flight in the future-redeposit.
I probably will not be able to call the service center if I see I am stuck in traffic as my flight is at 1 am, imagine that the center will be closed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.