Search

ICN-LAS or the reverse on KE

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2011, 3:09 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: DL FO, UA, AA, AsiaMiles, SPG, HHonors
ICN-LAS or the reverse on KE

Anyone have experience with the direct ICN-LAS or the reverse on KE? How is KE's J?
Old May 16, 2011, 3:38 pm

Programs: DL DM; Hertz Gold PC
Originally Posted by HongKonger
Anyone have experience with the direct ICN-LAS or the reverse on KE? How is KE's J?
don't have experience on ICN-LAS, but I have one on LAX-ICN-LAX and SEA-ICN-SEA on KE. Comparing with DL both J and Y are much better on KE.
The only comparable DL product I saw was DTW-ICN and LAX-SYD both on 777.

I personally prefer ICN-SEA - it's not so crowded even in Y and almost 2 hours less in that metal tube.
Old May 16, 2011, 3:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United1K, AA ExPlAAt, DL MM/Gold, Hilton Diamond, Avis First
Originally Posted by HongKonger
Flew LAX-ICN several times in KE j and I really like it. I give a slight edge to KE over DL for the J service.
Old May 16, 2011, 6:08 pm

Programs: Delta DM/2MM, Flying Blue Gold, Hertz Platinum
I, too, can't speak specifically to ICN-LAS, but click here http://http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-skymiles/1198446-korean-air-totally-blew-my-mind.html for my experience on a recent flight from JFK-ICN.

In a nutshell, the service is excellent. Not all routes fly the same seats, but on KAL's website you can see which seats are operated on which routes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.