Incheon Airport

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Incheon Airport

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2014, 11:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Plat, UA, AA ExPlat, AS, HHonors Diamond, Avis Preferred, Marriott, Priority Pass
Incheon Airport

Hello. I will be going on a MR from DFW to ICN in September. I see that AA uses the Concourse gates. I would like to go to the Passenger Terminal to go to the Swatch store. Is it possible to back and forward between Concourse and Passenger Terminal without going through "TSA" security? Thank you.
Old Aug 31, 2014, 7:17 pm

Originally Posted by naswi
Hello. I will be going on a MR from DFW to ICN in September. I see that AA uses the Concourse gates. I would like to go to the Passenger Terminal to go to the Swatch store. Is it possible to back and forward between Concourse and Passenger Terminal without going through "TSA" security? Thank you.
Nope. But if you arrive in the Passenger Terminal, you can do your shopping before taking the train over. Once you are on that train, you are stuck in the Concourse terminal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.