Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Korea
Reload this Page >

Anyone want to visit Changdeokung palace and secret garden free by 7/8? PM me ASAP

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone want to visit Changdeokung palace and secret garden free by 7/8? PM me ASAP

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2014, 3:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)

If anyone is in Seoul right now and wants the remaining half of my palace combination ticket, please PM me. I'm leaving tomorrow and couldn't use several of the tickets due to lack of time.

Here's what's left:
  • Changdeokung palace
  • Changdeokung secret garden (bummed about missing this one)
  • Deoksugung palace

No charge (I paid 10,000 for it and used 7,000 worth of admission; the remaining tickets are worth 9,000 if you hit all three of the ones left). Just enjoy Korea and pay it forward someday.

If you're in Seoul now and want to meet up tonight (for food/drinks/to exchange the ticket booklet), let me know. If you'll be leaving for Korea from the US after ~6/26ish and can use the tickets by 7/9 (the last day they're valid), PM me your US address and I'll mail it to you as soon as I get back.

If I don't hear from anyone in the next 15 hours, I'll just leave it at my hotel's front desk for them to give away.

Last edited by jackal; Jun 12, 2014 at 3:29 am
Old Jun 15, 2014, 8:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I'm sure my wife would be interested if it wasn't for the be in Seoul right now part. Some year we hope to get over there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.