Wiki Posts
Search

KLM to start Bilbao

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2014, 9:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Silver, HH Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Platinum
KLM to start Bilbao

From May 26th, KLM will serve the Spanish city of Bilbao five times per week with a E190.
Spanish carrier Vueling will also fly this route, 3 times a week.
Old Jan 8, 2014, 11:13 am

Programs: KL Gold, SQ KF Gold, CX Green
KLM to start Bilbao

Nice! I have looked at going to Bilbao for a weekend, and so far connections were bad and expensive
Old Jan 13, 2014, 1:43 am

Programs: FB Gold
Originally Posted by Sjoerd
Nice! I have looked at going to Bilbao for a weekend, and so far connections were bad and expensive
Indeed, and now that HV have dropped Biarritz which was very handy for San Sebastian-Donostia, this will be very useful.

I'm starting to think that KLC have direct access to my new route desires, this is the third to be fulfilled in little over a year.
Old Feb 4, 2014, 2:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Change of plan, daily flights instead of 5 x week.

Johan
Old Jun 5, 2014, 6:07 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, BAEC Silver, Hilton Honors Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Tit, Accor Plat
Just for information, KLM twitter told me there were no lounge facilities in BIO, and it doesn't appear on the KLM lounge-finder website. But in fact KLM passengers can access the Iberia lounge, which was quiet and had an interesting selection of spirits but minimal things to eat. The signage is still a little ad hoc...

Last edited by Andrew_G; Jun 5, 2014 at 6:17 pm
Old Jun 6, 2014, 12:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Andrew_G
The signage is still a little ad hoc...
So much for listing the airlines in alphabetical order. Seems KL made it to the top of the list in no time. And it looks like a crowning achievement to boot.

Johan
Old Jun 7, 2014, 9:21 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
I suspect that Air-whatever stopped serving Bilbao..and they simply stickered over the old name Brilliant!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.