Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Major delays at Schiphol?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2016, 2:14 pm
Original Poster

Major delays at Schiphol?

It seems that KLM facebook page is full of people complaining about delays at Schiphol, FR24 confirms a lot of flight are "Estimated departure" times that have already passed, and others delayed.

But there doesn't seem to be anything on either klm.com website or anywhere else.

I guess it is "weather related", anyone knows more?
Old Jun 23, 2016, 2:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA
From the BA board

Originally Posted by Nimrod1965
A very complex situation in Europe this morning, French ATC industrial action with Paris ACC and one other declaring almost a zero flow rate. In addition, severe weather across the Netherlands, Belgium, Northern France and the South East of England added to the delays. An interesting morning in work for sure.
Old Jun 23, 2016, 4:57 pm

Programs: BA KL LH Hilton Marriott
Originally Posted by Ditto
It seems that KLM facebook page is full of people complaining about delays at Schiphol, FR24 confirms a lot of flight are "Estimated departure" times that have already passed, and others delayed.

But there doesn't seem to be anything on either klm.com website or anywhere else.

I guess it is "weather related", anyone knows more?
This:
Attached Images  
Old Jun 28, 2016, 1:17 pm

Programs: Flying Blue, EuroBonus
It was weather related, or so said the pilot. We left ARN late because of the weather in AMS and then we had to hold for some 20-30 minutes before landing. Horrible clouds. Fortunately our next flight was also delayed or we would have missed it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.