JetBlue sales?

Subscribe
Does JetBlue have a certain day of the week when they have sales?
I am trying to book a flight for 13 people and it's becoming a project I don't want to handle anymore.
Yesterday, I called for a quote and they gave me $257pp. Tonight I call to book (because I had to verify it with everyone first) and I get $410pp. It's so frustrating that within a day, the flights available and the prices change so dramatically.
If you're interested, I'm flying (non-stop...2 toddlers )BOS--->MCO. I could also fly Southwest from MHT, so I'm watching their prices too.
Any advice you might have would be great. Thanks.
As with any airline, jetBlue fares fluctuate depending on a number of factors, including demand and whether or not there are any current sales/promotions. I haven't noticed a particular day of the week for sales to start/end. Fares also can sometimes vary pretty substantially from day-to-day, especially as the day of a flight gets closer. I've definitely noticed the phenomenon of 'disappearing' (and 'reappearing', sometimes) airfares, when you see a good fare, try to confirm with others before booking, and then 'poof' no more good airfare. This can, unfortunately, happen on any airline. (The best strategy is usually to book as soon as you see the good fare, but of course when you have to confirm with a large group, that's not possible).

In your case however, have you considered inquiring about group airfares? I do not know how substantial group discounts might be, but I do know that parties of 10 or more are eligible for group airfares on many airlines, including both jetBlue and Southwest.

Also, both Delta and American also fly that route nonstop. TV's nice, but if the price is right, the cheapest airline wins.

Quote: Does JetBlue have a certain day of the week when they have sales?
I am trying to book a flight for 13 people and it's becoming a project I don't want to handle anymore.
Yesterday, I called for a quote and they gave me $257pp. Tonight I call to book (because I had to verify it with everyone first) and I get $410pp. It's so frustrating that within a day, the flights available and the prices change so dramatically.
If you're interested, I'm flying (non-stop...2 toddlers )BOS--->MCO. I could also fly Southwest from MHT, so I'm watching their prices too.
Any advice you might have would be great. Thanks.
Actually, American is discontinuing the BOS-MCO nonstop I believe in mid-December.

Definitely call jetBlue and inquire about group discounts.

Here are some tips from jetBlue about finding low fares:

Finding the Lowest Fare
Whether booking on our JetBlue website, or through one of our friendly Reservation
crewmembers, your first quote is always the lowest fare available. Every fare is
quoted one-way, per customer. We begin selling seats on each flight at the lowest
fare offered. When all seats offered at that fare have been purchased, the next lower
fare becomes available.

Because we are an instant purchase airline, all seats are sold on a first-come, first-
served basis. You may simply confirm your low fare by immediately booking your
reservation with a credit card. Remember, weekend and holiday season flights may
offer higher fares.

If the fare you are looking for is not available on a specific flight and your travel
plans are flexible, you are welcome to call us anytime at 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583).
One of our Reservation crewmembers will be happy to assist you by searching a
range of dates for the lowest available fare. If you prefer, you may then immediately
go online to book that flight, or to ensure that low fare, you may have our
crewmember book the flight for you.

Booking Groups of 15 or More
If you'd like to book a party of 14 or less, you will need to call our Reservations
team and one of our Reservation crewmembers will be happy to assist you.

If you would like to book a group of 15 or more, you will need to call our Groups
Desk.

The Groups Desk is available Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. until
5:30 p.m. MT.

If calling from the U.S., Caribbean or Bermuda: 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583)
If calling from the Dominican Republic: 1-200-9898
If calling from another international location: 001-801-365-2525
For customers who are deaf or hard of hearing (TTY/TDD): 1-800-336-5530

Online Group Reservation Requests
You can now submit a request to book a group by clicking on the link below.
Please make sure there is a minimum of 15 people traveling on the same itinerary.

One of our dedicated Groups crewmembers will contact you within 24 hours or by
the end of the next business day with a quote and gladly answer any questions
you may have.

Please keep in mind that submitting this request does not hold space or guarantee
availability or fares.
According to http://www.jetblue.com/specialoffers...p?cityCode=BOS you can fly Boston to Orlando for $84pp with 21 day advance purchase.

From personal experience I can tell you that flights Tuesday thru Thursday are cheaper than Friday through Monday... or so it seemed when booking all of my travel so far.

--Russ