Search

Boston Bonus Points

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2017, 8:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA PPro, Mariott Ambassador, B6 Mosaic, SBUX Gold, Best Buy Elite
Boston Bonus Points

http://dealswelike.boardingarea.com/...-bonus-points/

I have a trip planned during the promo period which was booked before 5/25. It's a blue flex ticket, wonder if I should cancel it and rebook, assuming the price hasn't gone up significantly.
Old May 26, 2017, 1:30 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

Right in the link it says... Unfortunately though, like all JetBlue promotions, you must register for the promotion prior to booking your flight. So only new reservations are eligible for this promotion.

So if you want to take advantage of this promo, you'll need to cancel and rebook.
Old May 28, 2017, 12:45 am

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
The fares are up there for the peak summer season. You might be paying significantly more if you rebook.
Old May 28, 2017, 3:16 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

There's a matching promo for NYC, too.
https://trueblue.jetblue.com/web/trueblue/NYC6K17/
https://trueblue.jetblue.com/web/trueblue/BOS6K17/

Presumably three r/t on the LGA-BOS route (typically cheap off peak days) nets 12,000 bonus points in a hurry. Still probably not worth it, but I've been similarly tempted in the past.

As for whether to rebook, the 1,000 bonus point tier should be seen as worth $12-15. If the fare difference is greater than that I wouldn't. If you have other trips likely later in the promo period then the math can change, of course.
Old May 28, 2017, 8:46 am

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
The Terms state: This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotional offer.

So I'm not entirely convinced that if I flew BOS-EWR-BOS I'd get the bonus from both promos at the same time. (double dip)
Old May 28, 2017, 8:59 am
Suspended

no double dipping

I had trouble registering for both promotions and reached out to customer support for help. They in fact did confirm it would take a total of 6 round trips and not 3.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.