Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

interline baggage, combining tickets Q

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2016, 7:23 pm
Original Poster

I'm ticketed:

A-B-C on AA and EY on AA stock.

Due to a schedule change, I now want to fly B6 connecting to EY (I'll buy a new first segment and have AA drop the original first segment) and it will be on 2 different tickets.

Is there any way to join these tickets for seamless check in and baggage? I know there's an interline agreement but don't know if 2 tickets can be combined after the fact.

Thanks
Old Nov 25, 2016, 8:00 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
No. There is no such thing as "combining" tickets.

Note also that if you fly A-B on B6 and are delayed and noshow for your EY segment, it will be cancelled. As you are on separate tickets, you will be at EY's mercy for rebooking and will have whatever value your ticket retains under its fare rules.

Because you are on separate tickets, B6 should not check your bags through. This does not mean that you may not find an agent to do it for you, but you must count on enough time to pick up your bags at B and check them in with EY.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.