Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Website down?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2016, 7:00 pm
Original Poster

Website down?

Been trying to look at flights on the JB site for a couple of days, but all I get is an "OOPS," telling me the site is down.

I see nothing about it here, and haven't received an email from JB telling me site not available for booking flights.

Editing - am able to get in to site now, but it is showing "Unavailable" from Jan 13 - Feb 20 for SRQ - NYC.
No way that can be correct.

Last edited by Liphotoman; Nov 21, 2016 at 8:01 pm
Old Nov 22, 2016, 6:22 am

You should get an warning messages "You have selected a return date more than 4 weeks after your departure date. Is this intentional?"
You have to click OK and you will see flights.
One direct flight B60164 $124 and two connecting thru BOS $164.

Return which is President's day BTW(weekend is over $500) is one direct 0163 at $360 and one connecting thru BOS $362.
Old Dec 7, 2016, 10:39 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, National EE
Getting a lot of 502 bad gateway right now. Why oh why B6. Wish your website was as good as AA.
Old Dec 7, 2016, 10:42 am

Same here, I got a flight alert about BOS-SFO round trip for $129 which is unheard of so I wonder if there are a lot of good deals and the flight is getting flooded.
Old Dec 7, 2016, 10:46 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, National EE
Mosaic line has a hold time as well. Not looking good
Old Dec 7, 2016, 10:56 am

Programs: Belong to Many but No Longer Loyal to Any
Yep, crashed.
Received tweets from every deal, flight deal site I follow.
Old Dec 7, 2016, 11:04 am

Finally got off hold with Mosaic line. Just gave the agent my card number to book over the phone. The system isn't taking my card, and the agent says the problem is on their end
Old Dec 7, 2016, 11:12 am

Programs: DL DM; Hyatt Globalist; etc
Looks like I'm in the same boat as everyone else - saw a good deal, went to book it, their site is having a meltdown.

On hold now for who knows how long.

I already transferred MR points over to book this, so I'm going to be peeved if it's not available by the time all of this comes back.
Old Dec 7, 2016, 11:19 am

Mosaic line Agent gave up. Website won't let me log in. It's to the point of why bother.
Old Dec 7, 2016, 11:34 am

Yep, their phone system is now just sending people away and asking you to call later.

I've gotten to the payment screen for a flight, but their website is repeatedly telling me "We could not book your itinerary at this time. No payment has been taken. Either attempt to purchase again or start a new search."

Wonderful.
Old Dec 7, 2016, 1:19 pm

Anyone able to book one of the low fares today? I've been trying with no luck and now it looks like just about all the fares are gone (I can sometimes find one but it times out before I can book).
Old Dec 7, 2016, 1:51 pm

I ended up calling in and waiting about 35 minutes on hold before getting a person. Exact flight that I wanted was sold out (even though I had it in my cart on the JB website before it went down!), but I was able to book one for the day earlier at the same price (3,800 True Blue points +$5.60). Not bad for a JFK -> LAX flight.

Looking at Twitter it seems like that's really the only way to get a flight booked right now unfortunately, and I'm sure the deals are going way quickly as more people are able to call in and book.

Not a super well executed sale, JetBlue.
Old Dec 7, 2016, 2:06 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Silver
Their twitter feed is saying they will announce when the 12 days sale is back up live again so it seems not many people were able to take advantage. I keep getting an error message when I try the link.

It's now 3 hours past 1pm EST and the site is still crashed. Not good B6 not good.
Old Dec 7, 2016, 2:31 pm

Programs: AS G75K, UA Silver
Originally Posted by RWPrincess
Their twitter feed is saying they will announce when the 12 days sale is back up live again so it seems not many people were able to take advantage. I keep getting an error message when I try the link.

It's now 3 hours past 1pm EST and the site is still crashed. Not good B6 not good.
Whenever JetBlue has sales that hit the blogs, their site copes horribly!

I've been burned quite a few times with it glitching out somewhere through the process.

Here's a hint: the cheap fares are also pushed to some OTAs. I use Momondo to find which ones, and book from there if the main site isn't working. That's how I snagged a few BOS-SFO trips today for $128. Doesn't help if you're redeeming points, though
Old Dec 7, 2016, 3:13 pm

Originally Posted by pushmyredbutton
Whenever JetBlue has sales that hit the blogs, their site copes horribly!

I've been burned quite a few times with it glitching out somewhere through the process.

Here's a hint: the cheap fares are also pushed to some OTAs. I use Momondo to find which ones, and book from there if the main site isn't working. That's how I snagged a few BOS-SFO trips today for $128. Doesn't help if you're redeeming points, though
Good to know, unfortunately I was trying to use points but I'll keep that in mind for the future.

I tried using my ThankYou points with Citi as an alternative but their booking site wasn't showing the cheap fares.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.