Wiki Posts
Search

EMS in DEN

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2016, 10:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL, B6, UA, AGR
EMS in DEN

Flying out on 494 to BOS on a Monday. Planning on arriving on the commuter rail and might be fairly tight schedule wise, about T-1 hour to departure time.

Is it best to take the escalator up to level 5 to south security and use the priority line there? Or should we try our luck and take the elevator to level 6 and use the security checkpoint by the skywalk for concourse A? Is there a priority line here or is it too small/quiet for one? Thanks.
Old Oct 9, 2016, 11:19 am

Programs: AA(PPro), UA, AGR, BW(Plat), HH, WoH, MB(S)
I'm thinking the Amtrak forum may not be the best place for this one. Maybe UA?
Old Oct 12, 2016, 8:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL, B6, UA, AGR
I guess no one flies JetBlue out of Denver.
Old Oct 12, 2016, 12:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
First, I'd recommend not taking the light rail to the airport if your timing will be tight. The risk of significant delays is still high.

Second, I would just hop into the south security line. It's going to be a long walk just to get to the Concourse A security. If anything, check the wait times on DIA's website. It's refreshed constantly and pretty accurate.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.