Wiki Posts
Search

Jetblue Duplicate Booking

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2016, 8:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Platinum, AA Gold
Jetblue Duplicate Booking

How vigorously does Jetblue look for and cancel duplicate bookings? I'm considering booking two one-way flights on two consecutive days between the same cities, as I'm not yet sure which day I want to travel. I'm Mosaic, so I can cancel without a fee when it gets closer. Any data points on whether they'll look at those flights and cancel both reservations?
Old May 29, 2016, 1:11 pm

Programs: TINDER GOLD, STARBUCKS GOLD, COSTCO EXECUTIVE!!
That's not a true duplicate. It's on different days.
Old May 30, 2016, 9:10 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Silver
Keep in mind if you cancel, the money goes into your travel bank not back to your original form of payment. So if you need the money in hand, you may want to consider that.
Old Jun 20, 2016, 11:57 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, National EE
Originally Posted by RWPrincess
Keep in mind if you cancel, the money goes into your travel bank not back to your original form of payment. So if you need the money in hand, you may want to consider that.
Can you point me to the area of Jetblue's website that explains this? I understand that cancellations in the 24-hour period go back to the original form of payment but don't see this situation addressed for Mosaic members who cancel after 24hr.
Old Jun 21, 2016, 3:54 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by ralphs
Can you point me to the area of Jetblue's website that explains this? I understand that cancellations in the 24-hour period go back to the original form of payment but don't see this situation addressed for Mosaic members who cancel after 24hr.
I'm speaking from personal experience

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.