Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Jetblue Mosaic Match/Challenge 2016!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Jetblue Mosaic Match/Challenge 2016!

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2016, 8:25 pm

What's the Change/Cancellation policy for Mosaic member when the ticket is booked by 3rd party, e.g. Citi Thankyou Portal?
Old May 19, 2016, 7:42 am

Programs: JetBlue Mosaic, WN A List Preferred, Hyatt Globalest, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Spire
You Receive The Waived Change/Cancel/Same Day Change Fees Regardless of Channel

You will still receive the waive fee Mosaic benefits even if your ticket was booked by a third party agency such as Orbits, the Citi portal, Egencia, a local travel agency, etc.. As long as your Mosaic# is in the PNR the waived fee benefits will apply. Any credits from cancelled tickets will go in to your JetBlue travel bank for use on future flights.
Old May 19, 2016, 10:37 am

Programs: Free agent
Can confirm that. Booking through my corporate travel agent works as long as I make sure they use my #.
Old May 19, 2016, 12:24 pm

Thanks jetsetter and MSYtoJFK for your prompt reply.

I provided my TrueBlue Number when I booked using TY points. However, on jetBlue.com it shows that I have an upcoming trip, but doesn't show any more details. That's why I was worried, whether 3rd party tickets would be treated differently.

Anyways, I'd have to call jetBlue to assign seat, right? Also, is it possible to get an Even More Space seat using TrueBlue points? I guess, the amount of Base Points earned would be the same irrespective of the channel I booked from.
Old May 20, 2016, 7:51 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by ashker
Also, is it possible to get an Even More Space seat using TrueBlue points?
Yes (maybe only for Mosaics??) and the new rates are pretty good.
Old May 25, 2016, 12:05 pm

Originally Posted by sbm12
Yes (maybe only for Mosaics??) and the new rates are pretty good.
I status-matched to Mosaic and started with 0 points, but just through doing one survey I already got enough points to upgrade to a $40 Even More Space seat for a flight from SEA-ANC.

What I'm still trying to figure out is how or if I can use points as a Mosaic member to upgrade my SO who's flying with me.
Old May 25, 2016, 12:09 pm

Programs: JetBlue Mosaic, WN A List Preferred, Hyatt Globalest, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Spire
You Can Use TB Points for EMS Upgrades for All Companions in Your PNR

As long as your traveling companion is booked in the same PNR or reservation, you can use your TB points as a Mosaic to obtain upgrades to EMS seats for the companion as well as yourself.

I don't think or know that B6 has a mechanism for you to upgrade companions to EMS using TB points if for some reason the companion is booked in a seprate PNR reservation record from the Mosaic member.

In general for all Mosaic benefits, make sure your companions are booked in the same reservation record/PNR/same confirmation#!
Old May 27, 2016, 7:27 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Silver
Also, make sure you sure you do your point upgrades before you get to the airport. Once you're at the airport, you can only upgrade using cash.
Old Jun 2, 2016, 10:01 pm

Programs: Skyteam
Got my credentials today. Thanks.
Old Jun 6, 2016, 1:45 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, National EE
Glad I signed up for this--not a week later, AA announces significant nerfs to AAdvantage! As an LGB flyer I'm now looking at switching some of my upcoming travel up.
Old Jun 9, 2016, 11:22 am

Programs: UA 1K 1.45MM, Marriott+SPG Plat, Clear, Nexus, Global Entry and MEX Viajero Confiable
Link still active.. just got the email: Your Mosaic Status and Challenge Period Begin Now. I've wanted to take a Mint flight.. so should be an easy qualification.
Old Jun 10, 2016, 5:00 pm

Programs: UA 1K, B6 Mosaic
Status Match and Challenge deadline have been extended to June 30, 2016.
Old Jun 20, 2016, 11:22 am

Originally Posted by FLLUAFlyer
Status Match and Challenge deadline have been extended to June 30, 2016.
Can confirm; submitted my Status Match on June 15th and was accepted same day.
Old Jun 26, 2016, 7:49 am

Programs: AS MVPG
Is the status match a one time thing? I'm not sure if I'll be able to get enough base points within 90 days, but I'd at least try if it didn't mean ruining the chance of being able to do a promo like this in the future.
Old Jun 26, 2016, 12:18 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by alphaeagle
Is the status match a one time thing? I'm not sure if I'll be able to get enough base points within 90 days, but I'd at least try if it didn't mean ruining the chance of being able to do a promo like this in the future.
I've done the challenge each of the past 3 years.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.