Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Current promo offers to accrue TrueBlue points?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2016, 7:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: JetBlue Mosaic 3, Marriott Platinum Elite

Are there any current CC offers out there to accrue TrueBlue points? I've been waiting on the new Barclays CC to come out but the March timeframe might be pushing it for me. Will be flying in June so I don't know if I'll have enough time to meet requirements on that card and get the bonus.

I've done the 50k MR Amex Premier Gold offer already, but that's it. Any other CC offers out there that could be transferred to TrueBlue?
Old Jan 21, 2016, 6:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
There's Santander in Puerto Rico... lol. But that's it for now AFAIK.

-J.
Old Jan 24, 2016, 6:28 pm

it's a shame. I love flying Jetblue.. maybe they're not as special as they once were.. but back in the day with the TV, wifi, extra leg room, and free checked bag, plus their flight prices and overall options from NYC was huge. I got the Jetblue Amex and got the 10k or 20k signup bonus, but aside from that, the only way to accrue points fast is to fly with them a lot, get 6 miles/dollar spent via jetblue.com then an additional 2 miles/dollar with the card. I suppose most airlines are that way, and I'm now spoiled with the idea of the Chase Sapphire Preferred. I am thinking of canceling my card and then re-signing up for the Mastercard when it comes out... which I hope will have better point accruing options.
Old Jan 24, 2016, 8:12 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Silver
I find that in general their point accruing options are much more limited than other airlines. For example, I am forced to stay at a Choice Hotels property whenever I'm in PDX which is several times a year and I have to send my points to my AA account because JetBlue doesn't work with them. They seem to only work with a handful of hotel chains in general.

The ShopTrue earning choices are also not as robust as others. They definitely could use some help with cultivating these types of loyalty partnerships.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.