Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Problems Accessing the AirSpace Lounge at JFK

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 26, 2015, 12:33 pm
Original Poster

Do they check for ID at the AirSpace lounge*? Or, can you simply hand them a lounge pass and walk in?

Here's the deal: I purchased 2 AirSpace lounge passes online for my brother and his girlfriend. The problem is that the passes were emailed to me with my name printed on both of them.
How did this happen?
After I selected "2" passes, I was taken to a page and asked to enter a name (ONE name, not 2). Since they only wanted 1 name, I assumed they were asking for my name (the purchaser). I was unaware that they meant the name of the person who would be using the lounge (one would think they would specify this).

Will my brother and his girlfriend have problems accessing the lounge?**

*AirSpace lounge at JFK T5 (JetBlue terminal)

**They will be using it on Jan 29

Last edited by joer1212; Dec 26, 2015 at 1:17 pm
Old Dec 28, 2015, 4:30 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

It is not a JetBlue operation so getting an answer here may not work so well. If you have twitter ask @AnthonyTangorra and you should get an accurate answer.
Old Dec 28, 2015, 9:24 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sbm12
It is not a JetBlue operation so getting an answer here may not work so well. If you have twitter ask @AnthonyTangorra and you should get an accurate answer.
Thanks, but it seems like I can't get an answer anywhere, including calling the AirSpace lounge or emailing them.
They run a really shoddy and dysfunctional website, and no one will take responsibility when a problem arises. Of course, they have no problem taking responsibility for accepting your money, once you hand over your credit card info. That aspect of their business works like a Swiss clock.

Last edited by joer1212; Dec 29, 2015 at 2:21 am
Old Jan 4, 2016, 4:41 pm

Originally Posted by joer1212
Thanks, but it seems like I can't get an answer anywhere, including calling the AirSpace lounge or emailing them.
Did you try that guy via twitter? Or just assumed it won't work?

He has been spectacularly responsive in the past IME.
Old Jan 4, 2016, 9:55 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sbm12
I don't have a Twitter account, and I've never used it.
Is this the only way to get someone from the AirSpace lounge to be accountable to their customers?
Old Jan 5, 2016, 7:48 am

Originally Posted by joer1212
Is this the only way to get someone from the AirSpace lounge to be accountable to their customers?
I have no idea. Like I mentioned before I don't have a ton of experience with them and most others in this forum won't either. You're assuming there will be problems but not availing yourself of a venue to confirm or disprove that. I'm trying to give you options to get an answer. If you don't want to use them not much else I can offer you.
Old Jan 21, 2016, 4:23 pm
Original Poster

[B]Upda

Last edited by joer1212; Jan 22, 2016 at 10:49 am
Old Apr 27, 2016, 12:50 am

I know this is old, but I've always found the AirSpace staff to be incredibly nice and accommodating. I hope they were able to help.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.