Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Question about baggage fees on Jetblue

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2015, 9:20 pm
Original Poster

I checked in for my flight on jetblue and purchased my baggage. And forgot to print out a receipt... Will I need that receipt in the airport? How will they know I paid for my luggage?

TIA!
Old Aug 24, 2015, 1:16 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Welcome to Flyertalk ssms09.

As this post is about a specific airline (B6), we're moving this to the appropriate forum.

~beckoa, co-moderator Information Desk
Old Aug 26, 2015, 10:13 am

Programs: SPG Gold, IHG Priority Club Plat, National Executive
You should be able to pull your itinerary back up on the JetBlue site here which may show the purchased baggage on your receipt - https://book.jetblue.com/B6.myb/#/landing

Otherwise you will need to speak with the agent where you check your baggage. They should be able to look this up. Plan to arrive an extra 20 to 30 minutes early if you have to go this route to account for any issues.
Old Aug 26, 2015, 8:13 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Welcome to FlyerTalk!

While I've not done it personally I'm willing to bet a significant sum that the purchase is tied to your reservation and that it won't be a problem at all. If you want to confirm that you can call 1-800-JetBlue tonight and ask but I bet they say it is just fine. The process of checking the bag has to be associated with your reservation anyways so it only makes sense to track the purchase of the bag fee to that as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.