Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

First JetBlue Lounge To Open At BOS Terminal C?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

First JetBlue Lounge To Open At BOS Terminal C?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2016, 12:57 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond/IHG Platinum/DL Plutononium
This is great as I'm going to start flying out of Logan every month starting in 2 weeks (down to BWI). Hopefully they make this lounge a PP lounge or allow Amex Platinum members in for free like the airspace lounge at JFK.
Old Mar 16, 2016, 2:58 pm

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott/SPG/Hilton Gold, PreCheck + Clear
Originally Posted by hi55us
This is great as I'm going to start flying out of Logan every month starting in 2 weeks (down to BWI). Hopefully they make this lounge a PP lounge or allow Amex Platinum members in for free like the airspace lounge at JFK.
Completely agree: that's probably what would convince me to get an AmEx Platinum once and for all. Though if EK is their primary customer at present, the management will have to be careful to control capacity so it doesn't become a zoo. I remember how crowded it got back when it was a United Club. Not pretty.
Old Mar 17, 2016, 8:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM. DL Plat, AS MVP
Originally Posted by RandomBaritone
Just got invited to a Mint BOS launch party next Wednesday, March 23 at Logan, and the most intriguing part is that it's occurring at "The Lounge in Terminal C," which apparently opened for Emirates F and J passengers last week. Maybe they're planning on sharing the new space with Mint passengers after all. It would explain the non-carrier-specific branding on the lounge.

Fingers crossed....
I'm arriving on the first mint flight from SFO in mint. Hope I will have access to any leftover festivities!
Old Mar 17, 2016, 8:55 pm

Originally Posted by zrs70
I'm arriving on the first mint flight from SFO in mint. Hope I will have access to any leftover festivities!
Nice. PM me day of. Hope we cross paths.
Old Mar 21, 2016, 4:29 pm

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
There was something called "CLUB" or similar we noticed deplaning at gate 18 or so, across from the gate.
Old Mar 21, 2016, 5:24 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Out of my Element
There was something called "CLUB" or similar we noticed deplaning at gate 18 or so, across from the gate.
Yup, the non-branded lounge Emirates uses. That's what this thread is all about.
Old Mar 23, 2016, 7:22 pm

The event was lovely and the lounge is beautiful, but alas JetBlue confirmed they have no plans to let Mint passengers use it. What's worse, the lounge itself doesn't sell day passes or make itself available to Priority Pass holders. Only Emirates F and J customers get access.

Pretty frustrating.
Old Mar 24, 2016, 1:14 am

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
If B6 does end up opening their own lounge at BOS, would it be limited to MINT passengers only, or would MOSAIC members get access as well? What about guest policies?
Old Mar 24, 2016, 5:11 am

Originally Posted by miamiflyer8
If B6 does end up opening their own lounge at BOS, would it be limited to MINT passengers only, or would MOSAIC members get access as well? What about guest policies?
Even if it does happen, I don't think Mosaics will get free access. No other major domestic carrier provides free lounge access to its elite members.

The most likely (but not very) option would be something like an Airside lounge similar to the one at JFK T5. Free for AmEx Plat card holders, but pay-per-use for everyone else.
Old Apr 18, 2016, 9:52 am
Suspended

Programs: BA OWE
Originally Posted by RandomBaritone
The event was lovely and the lounge is beautiful, but alas JetBlue confirmed they have no plans to let Mint passengers use it. What's worse, the lounge itself doesn't sell day passes or make itself available to Priority Pass holders. Only Emirates F and J customers get access.

Pretty frustrating.
Just curious as our impressions of this lounge were very different. Compared to other airline lounges, for example BA, LH, CX, QR how did this lounge strike you as beautiful? I am curious because I thought the design, including seating, and food/beverage offerings paled in comparison to other international airlines lounges, including Emirates own lounges in USA.
Old Apr 18, 2016, 6:13 pm

Originally Posted by Development
Just curious as our impressions of this lounge were very different. Compared to other airline lounges, for example BA, LH, CX, QR how did this lounge strike you as beautiful? I am curious because I thought the design, including seating, and food/beverage offerings paled in comparison to other international airlines lounges, including Emirates own lounges in USA.
The event I attended was private, and as a result the seating was removed and the food was specially catered for JetBlue. When I said the lounge was beautiful, I was referring only to the space, which was airy and newly renovated.
Old Apr 18, 2016, 7:27 pm
Suspended

Programs: BA OWE
Ahh, I see. Pity Emirates doesnt pay to have a higher level of catering and amenities as they have two flights per day. Also, is JetBlue now using this lounge, it seemed to be only EK?
Old Apr 18, 2016, 8:00 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Development
is JetBlue now using this lounge,
No, other than for the one-off private event surrounding the Mint launch.
Old Apr 22, 2016, 10:45 am

Programs: AAdvantage, United MileagePlus, TrueBlue, Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan (starting 2016)
EI is moving to Terminal C on 5/2/2016 and they will be using it but it won't be a Gold Circle EI Lounge. I expect TP to use it as well come June when they return to BOS. They are departing out of Terminal C.
Old Apr 23, 2016, 2:38 pm

Programs: AA ExecPlat; AF Gold; UA GS; Hyatt L. Globalist; Marriott Plat; Hilton Diamond; National EE
Once the connector to Terminal E is done, Priority Pass holders traveling on B6 will be able to use the AF lounge in Terminal E.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.