Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Is it possible to reinstate expired TrueBlue points?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2014, 4:14 am
Original Poster

I just found out recently that I had close to 25000 trueblue points that were expired a few months before JetBlue changed its policy to let points live forever (i.e. not expire).... do you guys think JetBlue would do me a favor by re-instating those expired points?
Old Aug 26, 2014, 8:59 pm

You have nothing to lose by asking. To paraphrase the great Chico Escuela, "JetBlue been bery, bery good to me." Email them and give a compelling rationale. In the past when I have gotten points reinstated, it has been contingent on sending them some business, but with JetBlue, they really do seem to "get" customer service, at least in my experience. I just got Hilton to cough up my expired points from about ten months back, and I booked a stay in return, more or less.
Old Oct 22, 2014, 5:07 pm
Original Poster

I called, but they refused to reinstate my points! ugh!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.