Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Jet Blue- Bad Customer Services

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2014, 3:10 pm
Original Poster

Angry Jet Blue- Bad Customer Services

Currently, a group of girl scout troop was stranded in KFJ airport for more than 10 hours and with no fault of them. Apparently nobody from Jet Blue personnel are helping them to get to their last destintation. I am one of the parent who are very frustrated and upset with the bad service they have received. The troop called the headquarter of Jet Blue and nobody seems to be cared of them also. JET BLUE IS VERY SUCK!
Old Jun 9, 2014, 3:41 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Assuming you mean JFK and not KFJ, where are they trying to go? What happened that they are "stranded" there?
Old Jun 9, 2014, 3:59 pm
Original Poster

They are trying to go Georgia and Jet Blue did not allow them boarding to plane earlier today.
Old Jun 9, 2014, 7:02 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

So, they were supposed to be on the 8:40am flight, right? Why weren't they allowed to board? Were they not at the gate on time?

The later flight was canceled and there aren't many other options out there to SAV, even if JetBlue would put them on another airline. And they wouldn't.
Old Jun 9, 2014, 7:53 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
OP needs to supply some facts here rather than wild allegations. "Apparently" isn't good enough.
Old Jun 9, 2014, 10:28 pm

OP also needs to take a remedial English class.
Old Jun 10, 2014, 6:55 am

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
Originally Posted by Orwaid
OP also needs to take a remedial English class.
I'm pretty sure English is not the OP's primary language.

That being said, I'm surprised a girl scout troup being stranded in a NYC area airport for 10 hours hasn't hit the media in any way.
Old Jun 11, 2014, 6:26 am
Suspended

I don't believe this post due to the butchered English. That being said, there would be many ways to resolve this, and I don't respect people that automatically say an airline sucks due to one experience/side of the story.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.