Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DCA-SJU Questions

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2012, 9:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott LTP, Hilton Diamond, Accor Gold, Hyatt Explorist,, Delta Plat,
DCA-SJU Questions

Hi all,
Thinking of booking the non-stop DCA-SJU when booking opens for April 2013. Does anyone know whether the DIRECTV works at all on this flight? I know it leaves the Continental US, but does it have the satellite service as long as it stays over the Continental US? Thanks!

-dcstudent
Old Jun 25, 2012, 6:11 am

Originally Posted by dcstudent
Hi all,
Thinking of booking the non-stop DCA-SJU when booking opens for April 2013. Does anyone know whether the DIRECTV works at all on this flight? I know it leaves the Continental US, but does it have the satellite service as long as it stays over the Continental US? Thanks!

-dcstudent
It works for a large portion of the flight. The feature movies are free on this route since DirectTV coverage doesn't' extend the entire route.
Old Jun 25, 2012, 8:24 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by jj1987
It works for a large portion of the flight.
Out of NYC it only worked an hour or so as I recall. With the similar flight routings I'd be surprised if it lasts more than half the flight.

Old Jun 25, 2012, 11:29 am

Originally Posted by sbm12
Out of NYC it only worked an hour or so as I recall. With the similar flight routings I'd be surprised if it lasts more than half the flight.
Whoops, I didn't think of that. I flew out of MCO the few times I've been on JB to SJU

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.