Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Early Insight on All You Can Jet Part 3?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2011, 12:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL SM, Marriot PLT, Tall guy in need of legroom

Just curious if any insiders know or can get a sense of the AYCJ happening again this September? With crude around $100/barrel I'm a bit concerned they put the lid on this for 2011 but who knows, maybe the price points are raised.
Old May 18, 2011, 2:37 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

When I ran into one of the execs recently I mentioned that I was looking forward to booking my pass. He played his cards rather close. No real hint either way, though at this point I think no news is good news on that front.
Old Jun 8, 2011, 3:39 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Has anyone else heard anything that I haven't?
Old Jun 16, 2011, 7:03 am

Programs: SPG Platinum, Hertz Presidents Circle, Hilton Diamond, US Airways Chairman, Delta Gold
I flew on a JB flight yesterday and sat next to one of the marketing people who happened to be working on positioning statements for upcoming promotions - I did notice 2 entries related to All You Can Jet so it is at the very least something they are considering.
Old Jun 20, 2011, 10:07 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Just got an email - there will be no AYCJ in 2011.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.