Wiki Posts
Search

Air Do 'Welcome to Hokkaido' Fare

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2016, 1:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: QFF
Air Do 'Welcome to Hokkaido' Fare

While searching for domestic flights in Japan I came across the above fare. it looks similar to the JAL welcome to Japan fare but it has a really good rate. Has anybody tried booking this? I've looked at a CTS-OKJ flight but can't see any reference to the fare through their online booking (though it could be due to my virtually non-existent Japanese skills).

Scott.
Old Mar 12, 2016, 4:28 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by dino84
While searching for domestic flights in Japan I came across the above fare. it looks similar to the JAL welcome to Japan fare but it has a really good rate. Has anybody tried booking this? I've looked at a CTS-OKJ flight but can't see any reference to the fare through their online booking (though it could be due to my virtually non-existent Japanese skills).

Scott.
AirDo doesn't seem to offer online booking in any language other than Japanese. Somewhat ironic when they are selling tickets only available to overseas visitors.

If you go to their homepage and choose 札幌 (Sapporo) as 出発地, 岡山 (Okayama) as 到着地, select a date and click the 検索 (Search) button, Welcome to Hokkaido fare availability should appear in the last column if it's available. Since the number of tickets available at this rate must be limited it always appears as a triangle indicating they have between 10-29 seats for sale or an actual number if they have fewer than 10 seats left.

The rest of the booking process is also in Japanese only unfortunately.
Old Mar 14, 2016, 12:59 pm

Programs: AMEX AC CX UA AA DL
http://www.airdo.jp/en/share/inquiry/

Please contact us for inquiries about procedure of reservation, change, cancellation and refund, fare, receipt, and boarding certificate.
Business Hours 6:30 ~ 22:00
0120-057-333 (Dialing within Japan only)
Contact numbers when calling from a mobile phone.
Tokyo Office: +81-3-6741-1122
Sapporo Office : +81-11-707-1122
Old Apr 27, 2016, 8:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: QFF
Sorry a little late responding but thanks for the replies!

Scott

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.