Wiki Posts
Search

HND Int Term - Souvenir Snacks - Dep 4F Store

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2015, 8:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
HND Int Term - Souvenir Snacks - Dep 4F Store

Random, yet specific question. The times I've been to Haneda International Terminal in the past, we always bought our Tokyo Bananas and other regional souvenir snacks (the wafer cookies in turquoise, the white egg shaped things filled with sesame) at a shop on the 4F of departure level near the Wako? Tonkatsu Restaurant.

We have an 8:55a departure on Tuesday. How early does this place open? I can't find the actual store name anywhere to figure it out on the Haneda website. I know Daimaru Tokyo Station has all of these, but it's so much easier to get them at Haneda. I'd just hate to get there and the shop to be closed....

Also, how busy is the Int Terminal at 7-8a on Tuesday? Can we do online check in, stroll in the airport at 7:45, bag drop, buy snacks and clear security in time to hop right on our NH flight to GMP?
Old May 24, 2015, 8:06 am
Original Poster

By departure area, my mistake. I really meant above the check in counters.
Old May 24, 2015, 8:43 am

Programs: AA PtPro (2 MM); Hilton Diamond; Hertz President Cr; DL SkyMiles; UA MileagePlus
I do not know the exact shop you are describing, but if it is souvenir shops which sell those sweet snacks as you mentioned on 4fl Edo Koji area, then that shop is open from 7 a.m. However, if you are looking for such items as Tokyo Bananas then I am sure shops at departure gate area, after passport control, should sell those, too.

Although I do not remember exactly for sure that shops in departure gate area did sell Tokyo Bananas, but sure they had typical Japanese sweet souvenirs such as Shiroi Koibito from Hokkaido. So I am assuming they have to have Tokyo Bananas at departure gate area also.
Old May 24, 2015, 9:17 am
Original Poster

Yeah I will need bananas, but that store has been my favorite because it carried everything. I know I can get the necessary kitkats inside duty free, too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.