Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Japan Airlines | JAL Mileage Bank
Reload this Page >

787 Dreamliner Business / First Class Award Availability

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2012, 6:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, UA Silver, DL Silver, Marriott Titanium, etc.

Has anyone tried to search for premium cabin award availability on this flight yet? (either using a JAL Mileage Bank account or a partner mileage account redemption)

I guess they would be tight-fisted with award space for a while, but I don't know.

I've only checked several dates in October and couldn't find anything (but that was through an AAdvantage mileage account).
Old Feb 1, 2012, 6:47 pm
Ambassador: Japan Airlines

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, JMB Diamond, oneworld Emerald, Bonvoy Platinum
there's no first class cabin and from what i recall, availability isn't an issue
Old Feb 8, 2012, 5:26 am

As of this minute, nothing is available for the entire month of October. If you go on the waiting list, I'm sure something will open up, since the flights don't look that full from the seating chart. Interesting that a friend of mine is doing this exact route also in October. He also commented on the scarcity of available dates while he was doing his search. He did mention that he saw only five days with available seats.
Old Feb 8, 2012, 4:03 pm
Ambassador: Japan Airlines

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, JMB Diamond, oneworld Emerald, Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by cscube
As of this minute, nothing is available for the entire month of October. If you go on the waiting list, I'm sure something will open up, since the flights don't look that full from the seating chart. Interesting that a friend of mine is doing this exact route also in October. He also commented on the scarcity of available dates while he was doing his search. He did mention that he saw only five days with available seats.
Given only 42 C seats are available on NRT-BOS, they won't be releasing that much award seats this far in advance.

Last edited by JALPak; Feb 21, 2012 at 11:23 am
Old Feb 10, 2012, 12:45 am

For the OP:

(From my friend) Here are the dates that have award availability when he was doing his search at the beginning of this week:

Oct 9, 10, 13, 16, 18, 23, 24, 27, 30.

At this moment, Oct 18 (Thurs) is opened. So, I hope you are reading this.

Best of luck!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.