Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Connection in Rome Timing - Same ticket

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2017, 5:43 pm
Original Poster

Connection in Rome Timing - Same ticket

I'm considering booking a flight from JFK to Athens connecting through Rome during the summer. Al Italia operating both flights on same reservation. Flight arrives in Rome on a Tuesday at 12:40 pm local time. Flight departs for Athens at 2:50 pm local time (2 hr 10 min layover). How comfortable is the 2 hr 10 min? What do I have to go through for connection? I plan to have a checked bag. Thanks!
Old Mar 15, 2017, 8:11 pm

This is plenty of time, assuming do delays coming in. You'll have to go through immigration and, after that, an airside walk of ~10-15 minutes. You don't have to bother about your luggage if checked through to ATH. Enough time for a little bit of shopping and a cup of coffee: an easy connection!
Old Mar 15, 2017, 9:02 pm
Original Poster

Thanks so much!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.