Wiki Posts
Search

When to buy tickets for July of 2016?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2014, 6:53 am
Original Poster

When to buy tickets for July of 2016?

H Travelers,

I'm going to LAX to Rome in July of 2016. When should I start looking for tickets?

The fall of 2015? Jan/Feb/Mar 2016?

Also, do you happen to know which GPS works best in Italy?

Thanks in advance.
Old Dec 10, 2014, 7:01 am

Originally Posted by ysrracer
H Travelers,

I'm going to LAX to Rome in July of 2016. When should I start looking for tickets?

Thanks in advance.
You simply worry too much. And since you do and, I guess, you require a precise answer, here are my questions to you:

a) From LAX to Rome or to LAX from Rome?
b) You mean an independent GPS navigation device and not one installed in a mobile phone. If you mean the second, you need the best app or the best mobile phone? And, obviously, I assume you want to use it to find your way through, on the road in Italy and not on a boat cruising the Mediterranean!

Old Dec 16, 2014, 5:04 pm

Programs: AA,BA
Originally Posted by ysrracer
H Travelers,

Thanks in advance.

Yes, you worry too much, and why are you so sure your plans won't change? So much can happen from here on to July 2016. That said, I bet you many special deals (inc. mistakes) will appear that can take you to Rome (or LAX?) way before that time. In regards to the GPS--the best way to get to know and enjoy places (anywhere you travel) is getting lost. And if July 2016 is indeed the date, then 1.5 years is enough time to learn the language and have an even better time.
Old Dec 17, 2014, 12:00 pm

Programs: LH, BA, TK
Waze app for smartphones works just great.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.