Search

PC CS is totally useless! - RESOLVED

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2011, 4:00 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more
PC CS is totally useless! - RESOLVED

My relative have contacted PC CS 4 times by mail to receive her crack the case bonus. Her last night in May was booked on F&F rate, thus not a qualifying night for other purposes- but qualifying for CtC- and posted as non qualifying on the regular PC acct (AFAIK). Edit: confirmed!

3rd reply: After further review, we have confirmed the room rate paid during the stay in question was deeply discounted. As such, it is ineligible for credit to your account per section 12 of the Priority Club Rewards Terms and Conditions. We hope this clarifies your inquiry and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

4th reply: As a Priority Club Rewards member you are eligible for exclusive offers from Priority Club, our hotels, and our many partners - from bonus point offers, new partner announcements, to special room rates. However as stated in every promotion that we are running, stays should be a qualifying stays.
According to the Priority Club Rewards Terms and Conditions, most rates will earn credit to your account, however, others will not. To understand when you will earn credit for stays and which stays are eligible for credit, please review sections 11 & 12 specifically.

PMs to lurker has given no reply.

Extremely bad CS and very poor training by PC CS.

Lurker can you chip in?

Last edited by travelkid; Aug 26, 2011 at 4:08 am
Old Aug 26, 2011, 4:44 am
Suspended

Programs: SQ TPPS, EK Gold, IHG RA, Marriott Gold Hyatt Diamond, HHonors Gold, UA Premier Gold, TG Silver
What exactly is the issue? Looks like you're complaining because YOU haven't read the T&C. I don't see how PC is at fault, unless I'm missing something.
Old Aug 26, 2011, 5:04 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Wan1dap
What exactly is the issue? Looks like you're complaining because YOU haven't read the T&C. I don't see how PC is at fault, unless I'm missing something.
Yes you are missing the whole point. All paid nights were eligible for crackthecase promo. As reported all over this board.
Old Aug 26, 2011, 5:27 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by travelkid
Yes you are missing the whole point. All paid nights were eligible for crackthecase promo. As reported all over this board.
Did the actual terms and conditions of the promotion explicity state that they were eligable or was it just that people had it count? if the former then def poor CS
Old Aug 26, 2011, 6:17 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Dave Noble
Did the actual terms and conditions of the promotion explicity state that they were eligable or was it just that people had it count? if the former then def poor CS
First clause in t&c (my underline);

NIGHTS
Bonus points will be awarded after staying 20 qualifying nights between 23/8/2010 and 31/5/2011 at participating InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo®, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites® locations worldwide. All rooms purchased by the member will count toward the promotion, except rooms purchased by redeeming points. If a member purchases multiple rooms per night, then all rooms will count toward the promotion. Retroactive points will be awarded for stays that occurred after 23/8/2010 but prior to registration. For full Priority Club Rewards Membership Terms and Conditions, visit priorityclub.com or contact your local service centre. Mileage earners will earn points. Please allow up to 10 business days for points to post.
Old Aug 26, 2011, 8:39 am
Suspended

Programs: SQ TPPS, EK Gold, IHG RA, Marriott Gold Hyatt Diamond, HHonors Gold, UA Premier Gold, TG Silver
First clause in t&c (my underline);

NIGHTS
Bonus points will be awarded after staying 20 qualifying nights between 23/8/2010 and 31/5/2011 at participating InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo®, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites® locations worldwide. All rooms purchased by the member will count toward the promotion, except rooms purchased by redeeming points. If a member purchases multiple rooms per night, then all rooms will count toward the promotion. Retroactive points will be awarded for stays that occurred after 23/8/2010 but prior to registration. For full Priority Club Rewards Membership Terms and Conditions, visit priorityclub.com or contact your local service centre. Mileage earners will earn points. Please allow up to 10 business days for points to post.
... And the first sentence mentions qualifying nights, as opposed to the number of rooms purchased....sure they could probably have made it clearer but seems you're on a loser here.

Last edited by Wan1dap; Aug 26, 2011 at 8:44 am
Old Aug 26, 2011, 8:48 am

Programs: ihg plat, hh gold, hertz 5*
There is a 164-page thread on that promotion, it is well-established that ALL paid nights should count.
Old Aug 26, 2011, 8:48 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Wan1dap
... And the first sentence mentions qualifying nights, as opposed to the number of rooms purchased....sure they could probably have made it clearer but seems you're on a loser here.
Going to win this one. A few thousand posters on crakthecase thread can confirm
Old Aug 26, 2011, 9:53 am
Suspended

My relative have contacted PC CS 4 times by mail to receive her crack the case bonus. Her last night in May was booked on F&F rate, thus not a qualifying night for other purposes- but qualifying for CtC- and posted as non qualifying on the regular PC acct (AFAIK). Edit: confirmed!

3rd reply: After further review, we have confirmed the room rate paid during the stay in question was deeply discounted. As such, it is ineligible for credit to your account per section 12 of the Priority Club Rewards Terms and Conditions. We hope this clarifies your inquiry and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

4th reply: As a Priority Club Rewards member you are eligible for exclusive offers from Priority Club, our hotels, and our many partners - from bonus point offers, new partner announcements, to special room rates. However as stated in every promotion that we are running, stays should be a qualifying stays.
According to the Priority Club Rewards Terms and Conditions, most rates will earn credit to your account, however, others will not. To understand when you will earn credit for stays and which stays are eligible for credit, please review sections 11 & 12 specifically.

PMs to lurker has given no reply.

Extremely bad CS and very poor training by PC CS.

Lurker can you chip in?
You are just posting a rejection now????
Old Aug 26, 2011, 9:54 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by NJUPINTHEAIR
You are just posting a rejection now????
What do you mean? Yes Im posting today, as the last reply from PC came today.
Old Aug 26, 2011, 12:20 pm
Suspended

What do you mean? Yes Im posting today, as the last reply from PC came today.
I mean that most everyone else long ago received their promotion points. Why are you just making this error known now?
Old Aug 26, 2011, 12:21 pm

If I was in your relatives' position, I would call PC and to get this fixed.

The Friends and Family rate has been reported many times to qualify for CTC. There are numerous posts in the original thread that confirm this.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/14943366-post967.html
And there many times reported during the promo where nights did not post correctly to CTC, and the error was later corrected by PC CS after a phone call.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/16602548-post2308.html

FWIW, this is where your post probably belongs:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/inter...ase-promo.html
Old Aug 27, 2011, 3:39 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by NJUPINTHEAIR
I mean that most everyone else long ago received their promotion points. Why are you just making this error known now?
The 4 follow up mails have been spread out during summer, which also included phone calls, where she was asked to mail.

Originally Posted by CokeandTaco
If I was in your relatives' position, I would call PC and to get this fixed.

The Friends and Family rate has been reported many times to qualify for CTC. There are numerous posts in the original thread that confirm this.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/14943366-post967.html
And there many times reported during the promo where nights did not post correctly to CTC, and the error was later corrected by PC CS after a phone call.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/16602548-post2308.html

FWIW, this is where your post probably belongs:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/inter...ase-promo.html
When this is resolved, I suggest merging, but as that thread is "old" as the promo is long gone it wouldnt get the attention there. Thats why I posted in new thread. Have received PM from lurker looking into it.
Old Sep 7, 2011, 8:42 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Last try from PC lurker:
"Hi -
Apologies for the delayed response, after digging around I found that your relative's enrollment date in the promotion was October 12, 2010. So the first stay in Hamburg didn't count towards the promotion bonus.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions."

Despite CtC t&c saying " Retroactive points will be awarded for stays that occurred after 23/8/2010 but prior to registration".

No wonder why so many have problems with incompetence at PC CS.
Old Sep 14, 2011, 2:41 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

A week with no response to PM to lurker.

The mail gave another new excuse today! She had booked and paid 2 rooms per night the for the last nights, and CS claimed only one room per night.

Despite;

https://crackthecase.priorityclub.co...and-conditions
"If a member purchases multiple rooms per night, then all rooms will count toward the promotion."

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT PC CS IS SO TOTALLY CLUELESS AND INCOMPETENT? I THINK I HAVENT ENCOUNTERED MORE STUPIDITY ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!!!

If lurker wants, I can provide a name list of all the incompetent agents who have replied to the mails for further training.

When its totally impossible to break through with any form of common sense, what do the customer do? Legal means? Media?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.