Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Beijing IHG Guide

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2010, 9:05 pm

CP Sun Palace Address in Chinese Characters for Taxi

Does anyone know where I can print out the address for the CP Sun Palace in Chinese Characters for an Airport Taxi?

I will be staying there next weekend.

Also, any sense of elite benefits on award nights? I am a Platinum who will be staying on a PB night. No idea what to expect, but already a good deal if just for a room
Old Nov 10, 2010, 9:43 pm

Programs: Hyatt PL, PC Spire/RA, HH GOLD, SPG Green, Marriott Silver, Skywards B, CSA Gold, Lufthansa Paper,UA
http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/cp/...questid=439073
Old Nov 10, 2010, 9:44 pm

Programs: Hyatt PL, PC Spire/RA, HH GOLD, SPG Green, Marriott Silver, Skywards B, CSA Gold, Lufthansa Paper,UA
北京新云南皇冠假日酒店
北京市朝阳区东北三环,西坝河,太阳宫桥东北角,云南大厦
北京 , 100028
中国大陆
酒店前台: 86-10-64298888

Last edited by olegator; Nov 10, 2010 at 9:44 pm Reason: P.S. no - I CANNOT read Chinese!
Old Nov 10, 2010, 11:05 pm

Programs: Spire RA, 1865 Voyager, Bonvoy Titanium, FB LP, LH SEN.
Originally Posted by olegator
Hotel Name: 北京新云南皇冠假日酒店
Address (district, ring road, road corrected): 北京市朝阳区东北三环,太阳宫桥东北角,西坝河路168号
(Name of the building "yunnan da sha") 云南大厦
City: 北京 , 100028
Front desk phone (important, taxi driver will call when he gets lost) 酒店前台: 86-10-64298888
or with simple information as JPG:
http://images.sinohotel.com/images/2.../130636331.jpg
Old May 14, 2011, 1:43 pm

Stayed at Intercontinental Financial Street. Nice upgrades and a bargain.

I made some pictures and wrote a review which can be found here:
http://youhavebeenupgraded.blogspot....financial.html
Old May 15, 2011, 11:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by youhavebeenupgraded
Stayed at Intercontinental Financial Street. Nice upgrades and a bargain.

I made some pictures and wrote a review which can be found here:
http://youhavebeenupgraded.blogspot....financial.html
Dude, posting 3 times to different threads is sort of a nono...
Old Dec 3, 2011, 3:42 am

IC Beichen

I'm Ambassador and have a (Pointsbreak) award stay at the IC Beichen later this month. Has anybody got any experience of whether they offer upgrades on award reservations? (The reservation is for a deluxe room). And is it possible to pay to get Club access?

Thanks.
Old Dec 3, 2011, 9:31 pm

Originally Posted by PeteW
I'm Ambassador and have a (Pointsbreak) award stay at the IC Beichen later this month. Has anybody got any experience of whether they offer upgrades on award reservations? (The reservation is for a deluxe room). And is it possible to pay to get Club access?

Thanks.
As I posted in the RA thread, I got all RA benefits. In regards to Ambassador, you're entitled a one level upgrade only anyway, which means a room with a view over the water cube - nothing exciting.

I guess they will certainly upsell you to a club room - any smart hotel should do this.

Great property, enjoy your stay!
Old Apr 2, 2013, 8:33 am

Programs: AS 100K, AA Gold, IC Diamond AMB, HH Diamond
airport hotel options

Hi all,

We will be arriving at PEK at 11:30 PM and need a hotel to crash at for the night, for one night only. Is our best bet to stay at the CP by the airport? It seems to be, but I wanted to see whether there might be a compelling reason to head into the city to stay at a different property, even for such a short stay.

We're actually going to be spending the following three nights at the Fairmont Beijing, departing back to the airport on the final day to catch a flight at 6:55AM What time do we need to leave the Fairmont to get to the airport at that ungodly hour?
Old Apr 2, 2013, 6:02 pm

Originally Posted by TheBeerHunter
Hi all,

We will be arriving at PEK at 11:30 PM and need a hotel to crash at for the night, for one night only. Is our best bet to stay at the CP by the airport? It seems to be, but I wanted to see whether there might be a compelling reason to head into the city to stay at a different property, even for such a short stay.

We're actually going to be spending the following three nights at the Fairmont Beijing, departing back to the airport on the final day to catch a flight at 6:55AM What time do we need to leave the Fairmont to get to the airport at that ungodly hour?
Go into the city, as traffic is a breeze at this time, and look for a property close to the Fairmont. Waiting for the shuttle to the Airport CP probably takes longer than the taxi ride.

Leaving, two hours before departure should do it.
Old Apr 2, 2013, 7:53 pm

Programs: KF Gold, QF Gold, MR Platinum, Accor Platinum, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by mapu

Holiday Inn

Holiday Inn Central Plaza Beijing
FT member review 1

If you have more info on any of the Beijing properties, please post it.
I've stayed at HI Central Plaza on last November and it was very delightful stay. The only negative aspect thing would be my points were not posted until january, but the points posted immediately after I emailed the hotel.

Here is the link to my review of HI Central Plaza Beijing and also its address in Mandarin and pinyin :
中环假日酒店
这里已有业主认证! 如何获得 4.0星级
中国北京市西城区菜园街1号 100053

Zhōnghuán jiàrì jiǔdiàn
Zhèlǐ yǐ yǒu yèzhǔ rènzhèng! Rúhé huòdé 4.0 Xīng jí
Zhōngguó běijīng shì xi chéngqū càiyuán jiē 1 hào 100053

FT member review 2
Old Apr 4, 2013, 9:00 am

Programs: BA - Blue
Originally Posted by Chinatrvl
Go into the city, as traffic is a breeze at this time, and look for a property close to the Fairmont. Waiting for the shuttle to the Airport CP probably takes longer than the taxi ride.

Leaving, two hours before departure should do it.
I think leaving for the airport, even that early, for an international flight (??AA to ORD?) is leaving it a bit fine. Since I have a longish trek to the airport with unpredictable traffic, I usually leave 3 hours before my flight, and even then, I only get 15-20 minutes in the lounge (arriving 2hrs prior).

From the Fairmont, I would recommend leaving 150 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. Since it is awfully early regardless, getting to the airport and grabbing a snack might be preferable to an unpleasant rush.

tb
Old Apr 4, 2013, 6:45 pm

Originally Posted by virtualaris
[...]
这里已有业主认证! 如何获得 4.0星级
[...]
Old Apr 5, 2013, 8:05 am

Programs: AS 100K, AA Gold, IC Diamond AMB, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by trueblu
I think leaving for the airport, even that early, for an international flight (??AA to ORD?) is leaving it a bit fine. Since I have a longish trek to the airport with unpredictable traffic, I usually leave 3 hours before my flight, and even then, I only get 15-20 minutes in the lounge (arriving 2hrs prior).

From the Fairmont, I would recommend leaving 150 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. Since it is awfully early regardless, getting to the airport and grabbing a snack might be preferable to an unpleasant rush.

tb
Indeed, that's the flight. Thanks for the feedback.
Old Apr 6, 2013, 7:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Chinatrvl
+1

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.