Wiki Posts
Search

Excellent service from Crowne Plaza, Darwin

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2007, 6:56 am
MKB
Original Poster

Excellent service from Crowne Plaza, Darwin

My stay here started badly. My partner went to park the car (some way away), leaving me at the front door with four suitcases and no bellman to be found. (Apparently, he was doing valet parking.) But, after that, things picked up greatly.

The girl on front desk, seeing my predicament, checked me in and helped me to my room.

We'd been upgraded to a lovely suite.

Staff were genuinely nice, not the fake sincerity so common in today's corporate world.

Later, when I needed to get some urgent information to the UK, the front desk offered to fax a letter for me, free of charge.

And finally, when I realised after checking out that I had stupidly left a hat in the room, I called the hotel, and they offered to forward it on for me. It arrived yesterday in the UK. Again, no charge.

What great service!
Old Nov 13, 2007, 7:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Wow, that's very impressive indeed! It's customer service like that which builds loyalty. Kudos!^
Old Nov 13, 2007, 10:29 am

Programs: IC Royal Ambassador, SPG Platinum, HH Gold, BA Gold, Flying Blue Platinum
Based on this recommendation, I will definately make a point of staying at Crowne Plaza Darwin on my first visit to that fine metropolis, which I missed out on the last time I was in Australia.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.