Wiki Posts
Search

IHG Rewards Club Advisors

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2016, 3:28 pm
E

Me too...broken link.
Old Feb 3, 2016, 3:58 pm

Programs: Delta DM / 1M, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC, Emerald Club Exec
I received the invitation today with a broken link as well. I did a search to find out more information and it directed me to flyertalk

I'd be more than happy to fill out the survey and see if I'm selected.
Old Feb 3, 2016, 4:04 pm

Programs: US, AA, AM, BA, HH, SPG, PC, Carlson, Marriott, Choice
Originally Posted by nichelle
I received the invitation today with a broken link as well. I did a search to find out more information and it directed me to flyertalk
LOL! I did the same!
Old Feb 3, 2016, 8:22 pm

I am in Australia and got invited, filled in initial sign up but no follow up email as yet.
Old Feb 3, 2016, 8:56 pm

Programs: Air New Zealand Elite
Filled out the survey. Will see what happens. Wondering if it's an information gathering exercise to see what other loyalty club people are members of. Also wondering if selection is based on the number of hotel searches you have generated recently.
Old Feb 4, 2016, 12:19 am

Received email invite with broken link.
Emailed broken link notification to [email protected].
Received reply 2 hrs later:
"Our Apologies - Join IHG® Rewards Club Advisors. Earn points for your opinions. Due to technical difficulties, you may have had trouble completing the survey. We apologize for any inconvenience, and because you are a loyal member we value your response. We've resolved the issues and look forward to your participation."
Link was fixed in new email -
Applied - wait and see.
Old Feb 4, 2016, 3:00 am

Programs: Miles and frowns, IHG aluminum
Also got the email with broken link. Another priceless surprise!
I emailed them to say the link was broken. I got another email that worked. I'm dubious as to whether I will get accepted based on demographics but I guess we'll see.
The good news is that I logged into IHG right after and accelerate posted today. First IHG seasonal promo that posted correctly for me without calling a bunch of times. I call it 1-1 for the IT team in 2016.
Old Feb 4, 2016, 9:00 am

Programs: MR, TYP, AA, B6, DL, WN, HH, MB, 2V
Got an "Our Apologies" email this morning. Filled out the survey, redirected to the IHG home page, and I guess we'll see what happens next!
Old Feb 4, 2016, 2:34 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

I got an invite this morning. No broken link though. I'd be happy to fill out some surveys for points
Old Feb 4, 2016, 2:41 pm

Programs: IHG About to Be Demoted, AA Demoted to Nothingness
Got invited, filled out questionnaire, shunted off to reservation page. I think that means I'm not what they're looking for.
Old Feb 4, 2016, 4:08 pm

Originally Posted by sendbillmoney
Got invited, filled out questionnaire, shunted off to reservation page. I think that means I'm not what they're looking for.
Me too
Old Feb 5, 2016, 4:10 am

Originally Posted by sendbillmoney
Yeah, me too. Nice if they actually said so.
Old Feb 8, 2016, 6:07 am

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, Club Carlson Gold, HHonors Gold, Best Western Diamond Select, BA Blue
I'm wondering if this was a legitimate IHG questionnaire.

Like others I got redirected to the main IHG reservations site at the end of the survey. There was no message or follow-up email.

Really bad show from IHG to its Spire members. But not surprising.
Old Feb 13, 2016, 9:10 pm

Programs: rapidly diminishing
Originally Posted by camsean
Yeah, me too. Nice if they actually said so.
Yup. Same here. Pretty crappy handling on their part
Old Feb 14, 2016, 2:17 pm

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
I received the invitation to join on January 20. Like many of you, after completing the survey I was taken to the IHG webpage with no indication of whether or not I had been accepted. I sent an email that day, and about a week later received the following:

Thank you for your participation and willingness to become an IHG Rewards Club Advisor! Yes, having completed the survey you were directed to the IHG website. You will be included in future survey opportunities to the IHG Rewards Club Advisors.
This about two weeks later, I received another reply:
Thank you for your willingness to participate and become an IHG Rewards Club Advisor! Having completed the survey, you were directed to the IHG website. Please stay tuned for future survey opportunities to provide your valuable feedback!
The wording is nearly identical, right down to the useless sentence telling me what I told them about being taken to the website after the survey. I have no plans to call Manila for further clarification.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.