Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Partner rates - are they are qualifying?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2015, 8:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, Hilton Honors Gold
Partner rates - are they are qualifying?

Hi there,

I just wanted to know peoples experiences with the 30% off partner rates posting as qualifying nights for points and also for promos like Into The Nights?

The T&C's say they do earn points but I have also read that some have been refused them based on the > 30% discount rule i.e. if the sidcounted rate is more than a 30% discount on the best flex rate they do not qualify.

Many thanks,
Andy
Old Jan 4, 2015, 1:55 am
yus

Originally Posted by AndyRobin
Hi there,

I just wanted to know peoples experiences with the 30% off partner rates posting as qualifying nights for points and also for promos like Into The Nights?

The T&C's say they do earn points but I have also read that some have been refused them based on the > 30% discount rule i.e. if the sidcounted rate is more than a 30% discount on the best flex rate they do not qualify.
Yes these are qualifying nights, at least from our experience. We used these rates in UK and Spain and never had any problems for these nights to qualify for the past promotions such as Into The Nights and Big Win.
Old Jan 6, 2015, 1:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, Hilton Honors Gold
Thanks very much for the reply yus. Have just booked some stays with this rate, fingers crossed they post correctly.

Thanks again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.