Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 2, 2015, 2:28 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: FLYGVA
2015 Master Promo Wiki

Introduction & Disclaimer

This thread is supposed to focuse on those promotions, which are not general quartely promotions, but e.g. run by indivual hotel, chains or regions.

We want to highlight, that you can only register for the promotion which you are targeted for. For further reference we would like to draw your attention to this thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/inter...ion-codes.html

Special Promotions

List of hotel offering bonus points
http://www.ihg.com/hotels/us/en/global/offers/packages/pcr_package?cm_sp=OSMAM-6C-GL-EN-ROF-AIX-MHR-BPP.html

Not always worth the extra money. But usually thise bonus points count as "qualification points".

1000 Bonus poits at Indigo Hotels
http://www.ihg.com/hotelindigo/hotels/us/en/global/offers/packages/its_not_all_business?cm_sp=OSMAM-6C-US-EN-ROF-AIX-MHR-INNotAllBusiness.html

Get 1000 bonus points, a free breakfast and a free drink at particpating Indigo hotel. Not always worth the extra money, so do the math. Bonus points count as "qualification points".

Regular Promotions

Q1 Promotion

Set your sights promotion

Discussion and master thread:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/intercontinental-hotels-ihg-rewards-club-intercontinental-ambassador/1637199-next-big-ihg-promo-q1-50k-pts-more.html
Print Wikipost

Promotion Discussion Thread 2015

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2015, 2:45 am

Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
Thanks -- only kick start worked for me as well.

It has obviously been possible for some to register, this was written 2 months ago though...
http://loyaltylobby.com/2015/01/27/u...eted-accounts/
Old Apr 4, 2015, 10:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Originally Posted by Hannibal Lecter
It has obviously been possible for some to register, this was written 2 months ago though...
http://loyaltylobby.com/2015/01/27/u...eted-accounts/
Kick start failed for me on stay posted today, even though My Offers page shows me registered prior to check-in.
Old Apr 9, 2015, 12:12 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Got this via email today (based in SIN):

Dear demue,

For a limited time, we’re making your stays at InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts twice as rewarding. From 15 April to 31 August 2015, enjoy double IHG® Rewards Club points on restaurant dining, drinks and in-room services charged to your room. Register, stay with us and enjoy the culinary experience that has been meticulously prepared for you with the finest ingredients and flavours in exquisite settings. You will be within reach of Reward Nights even sooner than you think.

• What: Earn 2X points on room service, food and beverages, In-room movies, telephone and laundry services charged to your room.
• When: 15 April – 31 August 2015
• Where: InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts in Asia Pacific (excluding China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan), the Middle East and Africa

Code is 2126, but of course when trying to register as a targeted recipient it says that it is not a valid code. IHG Marketing & IT at their best.

It can also be found here: http://www.ihg.com/intercontinental/...AMEN-_-HEROIMG
Old Apr 9, 2015, 6:50 pm

Code is 2126, but of course when trying to register as a targeted recipient it says that it is not a valid code. IHG Marketing & IT at their best.

Same for me. Tried 4 different computers with no luck.
Old Apr 10, 2015, 2:34 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Well now they appear to have fixed it.

I got the usual cookie cutter "sorry" response and that was it (at least it didn't take them 5+ days to revert). I had provided some farther reaching feedback (not always complementing them though in a polite manner) and those inconvenient comments were of course completely ignored. IHG has become such a "classy shop"
Old Apr 15, 2015, 9:48 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by demue
Got this via email today (based in SIN):

Dear demue,

For a limited time, we’re making your stays at InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts twice as rewarding. From 15 April to 31 August 2015, enjoy double IHG® Rewards Club points on restaurant dining, drinks and in-room services charged to your room. Register, stay with us and enjoy the culinary experience that has been meticulously prepared for you with the finest ingredients and flavours in exquisite settings. You will be within reach of Reward Nights even sooner than you think.

• What: Earn 2X points on room service, food and beverages, In-room movies, telephone and laundry services charged to your room.
• When: 15 April – 31 August 2015
• Where: InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts in Asia Pacific (excluding China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan), the Middle East and Africa

It can also be found here: http://www.ihg.com/intercontinental/...AMEN-_-HEROIMG
Got it too. No problem registering.
Old Apr 19, 2015, 8:29 am

Programs: Some, not all.
Mrs 21h21j got this a couple of days ago:

10,000 bonus points, just for you
Register for your personalised offer
Dear Mrs 21h21,

You’re a valued member of the world’s largest hotel loyalty programme, and we’re happy to show you our appreciation with a special offer. If you stay 8 nights, you’ll earn 10,000 bonus points. All you have to do is register below, then book and complete your stays at any of more than 4,700 hotels worldwide between 1 May and 31 August 2015 to take full advantage of your bonus. It’s one more way we can thank you for your business.

And that's not all. To celebrate our partnership with BMW UK, we’re also offering the chance to win an exclusive BMW Track Driving Experience Day.

Look forward to a day of one to one tuition where you’ll learn all of the skills required to handle the full BMW range. This exclusive day is restricted to our IHG® Rewards Club members. So register, stay 8 nights, and we’ll look forward to welcoming 100 lucky winners on the day.

Just one more of the many ways we wanted to thank you.
Register Now
The offer code is 2233, but appears to be targeted, possibly the result of not participating in the set your sights promo.
Old Apr 19, 2015, 10:32 am

Programs: SIA Solitaire PPS, IHG Royal Amb, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Hhonor Gold
Originally Posted by 21H21J
Mrs 21h21j got this a couple of days ago:

The offer code is 2233, but appears to be targeted, possibly the result of not participating in the set your sights promo.
I got similar email too. Just that for mine, it is 10 night stays for 10,000 points.
Old Apr 19, 2015, 12:45 pm

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Got the stay 10 earn 10k too. Won't spend a smallest effort for that.

Haven't stayed much at IHG during SYS due to crazy target, I have built Gold status at Hilton instead
Old Apr 20, 2015, 2:13 am

Programs: MH Gold, IHG RA, SPG Gold, QF Silver, Hertz 5 star
Originally Posted by hclee01
I got similar email too. Just that for mine, it is 10 night stays for 10,000 points.
I also received a similar email, but 7 nights for 10,000
Old Apr 22, 2015, 1:40 am
ttw

Programs: IC Plat Amb, Hyatt Diamond, HHonors Gold, Accor Platinum, SPG Gold, Marriott Silver

I am very disappointed at the lack of a Q2 promotion for Europe and the ROTW, as Share Forever is restricted to the Americas. In addition I did not receive a stay x bonus email either therefore I can only assume that IHG don't want my business. I have now cancelled my stays for May. I don't remember a time when there wasn't a promo of some sort for a whole quarter?
Old Apr 22, 2015, 7:34 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond AMB
Originally Posted by ttw
I am very disappointed at the lack of a Q2 promotion for Europe and the ROTW, as Share Forever is restricted to the Americas. In addition I did not receive a stay x bonus email either therefore I can only assume that IHG don't want my business.
Same here. Maybe we need a "IHG doesn't want us, what hotel chains do?" thread?
Old Apr 22, 2015, 11:16 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Originally Posted by ttw
I am very disappointed at the lack of a Q2 promotion for Europe and the ROTW, as Share Forever is restricted to the Americas. In addition I did not receive a stay x bonus email either therefore I can only assume that IHG don't want my business. I have now cancelled my stays for May. I don't remember a time when there wasn't a promo of some sort for a whole quarter?
Time to move to the US a land of opportunities: huge credit card sign-up bonuses, extra promos, cheaper hotel rooms and free points to be later used in Europe's expensive properties when longing for the old continent

[end sarcasm]
Old Apr 22, 2015, 12:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by FFlash
Time to move to the US a land of opportunities: huge credit card sign-up bonuses, extra promos, cheaper hotel rooms and free points to be later used in Europe's expensive properties when longing for the old continent

[end sarcasm]
If you can find the time in your ten days of annual vacation?
Old Apr 22, 2015, 1:09 pm
ttw

Programs: IC Plat Amb, Hyatt Diamond, HHonors Gold, Accor Platinum, SPG Gold, Marriott Silver

Tempting! Pro's and cons with both but I'll stay in merry old England with 35 days paid leave. Some bonus points and a Q2 promotion to boost my points balance would make that leave a bit more enjoyable are still welcome tho!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.